14|The Second Round Begins Now!

I DO NOT OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

Depictions Of Manga Gore

"Midoriya." He looks over to me and is startled to hear my voice get deeper. "Are you ready for this? Fighting Todoroki I mean. He's the second strongest guy in our class and that's just with his ice side. If he for some reason busts out his fire side you might lose. Do you have any way to defeat him?" He shakes his head no "I don't have a plan to beat him but... I do have a plan to save him." What?! There's no way he's gonna try to make Todoroki use his fire side on purposes is he?! "You sure about that? If you succeed you'll probably lose man." He shakes his head yes as he leaves the stands to go....somewhere?

"*Sigh* Good luck I guess I'll be rooting for ya man." I tell him as he disappears from my vision. Geez without Uraraka and Midoriya and Iida being all quiet I feel really lonely. I look back towards Momo and see her looking at me with a sad face and we lock eyes and just stare at each other for a minute. She then looks away from me quickly and starts talking to Jiro. I can tell she feels sorry about what she said but man. It really hurt to hear of course I forgive her but just like WOW that whole talk sucked.

"TO MAKE UP FOR THE TIE BETWEEN EIJIRO KIRISHIMA AND TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU WE WILL HAVE THEM DO THE MOST SACRED OF CHALLENGES!!!" Huh? What could that be??? Sounds exciting!

"THEY'LL BE SETTLING IT BY ARM WRESTLING!!!"

Oh...

I mean I guess that sounds kinda cool but Present Mic kinda overhyped it but ok.

Kirishima VS. Tetsutetsu

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu grab hold of each other's hands and with Midnight's yell of begin the two of them begin to try and make the other fail by pulling as hard as they can to win.

"C'MON KIRISHIMA DON'T GIVE UP! BEAT HIM!" I yell out for encouragement. I really wanna see Bakugos face when Kirishima wipes the floor with him! Since because of me and Kiri's training his hardening has gotten to a whole new level! Of course he isn't going all out yet but still he's doing really good!