11|The Race For First

I DO NOT OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN OR MY HERO ACADEMIA!

We make our way to the waiting room since we'll be announced to the audience soon enough. While we wait everyone just talks to each other about how excited they are for the festival and showing their stuff and honestly? I'M REALLY EXCITED TOO!! I WANNA SHOW THE WORLD HOW STRONG I AM! without seriously injuring someone of course!! I got "lucky" and inherited Sukunas healing so I can take a lot of punishment and then bounce back from it, though I should be careful just in case it isn't as strong as it used to be. My bloody knuckles took like almost 24 hours to heal in this Universe but when I fought Mahito the first time my knuckles got a LOT worse and it only took like 5 hours for them to heal so there's a good chance my version of it is weaker. So I guess I'll have to avoid losing any body pa-

"Midoriya, Objectively I'm stronger than you." Wait what's happening? I-Is Todoroki picking a fight right before the festival starts? Geez he really wants to take the gold. "I don't know the relationship between you and him but you have All Might in your corner so I want to defeat you and show him and everyone else that I'm better than you." Ok that's enough. "Todoroki calm down man are you seriously trying to pick a fight with someone right before all this starts? You need to calm down man."

I stand between Todoroki and Midoriya and put my hand in front of Todoroki as a way to say get back but all he does is slap my hand away and say "You better have not forgotten about what we talked about at your apartment Itadori, I'm going to take you down as well. Everyone will see that I'm better than you. Your friends, Your Parents, and even the Pro's will see." Good luck showing my parents then because 1. They're in a different universe and 2. They're probably both dead anyways well at least my Mom is for sure dead.... Wait I told him my parents disappeared on me when I was a toddler why did he bring them up?!

"Alright whatever man I didn't forget but still no need to act all hostile when most of us are here just to have fun." I think I said the wrong thing because Todoroki looks a bit pissed now. "Fun? Do you think this is a joke? Being a hero is no joke Itadori and if you think this Sports Festival is just a game then you don't deserve to be a hero let alone be in UA." Somebody better hold me back cause I'm about to hit an asshole.

"YOU DUMBASS HALF AND HALF YOU MADE YOUR DECLARATION OF WAR TO THE WRONG PERSON! I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN WITH EASE AND SHOW EVERYONE THAT I'M NUMBER ONE!" Oh great now Bakugo's in on this declaration of war.

"*Sigh* You ok Midoriya?" I turn to look at Midoriya who for some reason has a very determined face on? "You're right Todoroki you are stronger than me, but that's not gonna stop me from doing my best! Everyone here will be doing their best! Not just the hero course but all the first years! So I'll do everything I can to beat you! The same goes to you Kacchan and Itadori!" At least he's standing up for himse- "HUH ME?!" I shout in confusion. "Tch! IF DEKU AND HALF AND HALF ARE DECLARING WAR AGAINST YOU PEACH HAIR THEN I'LL DO IT TOO!" Do I have a note on my back that says "Declare War Against Me?" Cause seriously 3 people from my class already wanna fight me and one of them is Midoriya!

Kaminari's POV

"Geez Itadori has three declarations of war on his back and two of them are from Todoroki and Bakugo. Think he'll be ok?" I turn to Kirishima who's watching the chaos go on. "I mean during the battle exams Itadori was able to knock out Todoroki easily but Bakugo is pretty strong, when I fought alongside him during the USJ attack he was pretty strong and smart as well so Itadori might have some problems with him." Kirishima tells me. "What about Midoriya? You think he could win against Itadori?" Listen I like Midoriya as much as the next guy but come on! Midoriya can barely use his quirk without breaking his bones while Itadori can break through Kirishima's hardened skin without using a quirk! Like Midoriya is smart yeah but in a straight up fight? Itadori is gonna win. "Midoriya would probably lose to Itadori because of that quirk of his, but I think he might have a chance if he ever learns to control it." Kirishima just nods at me as we look back at Itadori getting ganged up on by our three classmates.