2|Itadori's Acceptance

I DO NOT OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

This=Thinking
This=Saying

The portal Hana had made lead Itadori into an alleyway, he didn't know what time it was but he could see a lot of people on the sidewalk "Must be around the time people get out of work then." Itadori thought as he had decided to see if his phone could help him check the time so he reached into his right pocket but instead of just having his phone he had a multitude of items in there but he decided he would check what they were later first he wanted to see what the time was and what date it is. He turned on his phone and was happily surprised to see that the date was November 7th XXXX this had confirmed some of the things that Hana had said they would do. Itadori realized he was sent a week in the future so he then decided to look up any information he could find about Shibuya and see if he was really in a different universe or dimension.

Yuji was ecstatic that there was absolutely no news about the incident and that there was only news about how a bank there was broken into by multiple villains just to be stopped by somebody called All Might? "Must be one of those heroes that Hana had mentioned to me. I should go and find somewhere to relax and see what Hana gave me."

Itadori walked out of the alleyway and was surprised to see build boards mentioning heroes that all looked so different once again he saw the name All Might and finally got a face with that name he could see that this All Might guy was probably a huge deal since he seems to have so many bill boards with his face on them.

When he looked towards the people walking around him he could tell that they were wary of him he was confused at first why would they be scared of him? But then he remembered the fact that he had a scar that pretty much covered most of his face he decided to feel it and he was surprised to feel that the scar he got that ripped off part of his lips was now gone and in its place were the rest of said lips.

"They probably think I'm in some sort of gang or something like that kinda hurts to be seen like that but there's nothing I can do about it now I'm lucky enough to have my lips back." Itadori remembered that he didn't check his left pocket to see if there was anything in there as well so he reached in there to feel a wallet? He pulled it out to see that it was identical to the one he had in middle school. he opened it up to see he had a decent amount of cash in there probably enough to get him a couple weeks worth of food at least but he still needed to find somewhere to look and see what the other pocket had in store for him.

Itadori made his way to a nearby cafe, so he could relax there and get something to drink as well, since he was feeling pretty thirsty right now. As soon as he entered the cafe he could already see that some of the customers were watching him, more than likely feeling worried that the random person who just walked into a cafe with a dangerous looking scar could possibly be a villain out to hurt them.

"Great." he sighed as he found a place to sit at. After a few minutes of allowing himself to relax, Itadori decided to order something to drink, since it had been a long time in his eyes since he was at a cafe like this one. After he received his drink and saw that nobody was watching him anymore, he decided now would be the best time to rummage through his pockets to see what they held for him. All he could find in his wallet were a key and a folded up note. "A key? Please don't tell me I have to go on some weird treasure hunt just for some answers..." Itadori groaned as he decided to read the note he had. As soon as he started to read it he immediately realized it was written to him by Hana.

"Hello there Yuji Itadori! I forgot to mention this last bit to you before you left, but I decided to help you out a bit by giving you enough money to last you for about a year and an apartment you can live in for that time as well!" Itadori sighed as he hadn't even thought about where he would live from now on. "Please use this money wisely and don't go crazy with it, it's not an infinite amount only buy necessary items like groceries, clothing, and to fill out your apartment with furniture as well! -Hana"