18|The Beginning Of The Internships

I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR JUJUTSU KAISEN

"Eh? You want to go with Native for your internship?" Midoriya asks me. I decided to call him after getting home and reading more information about Native and how good he is with bows or just anything that uses arrows as ammunition. It'd be for the best if I'm able to learn how to shoot a bow or something like it if I ever have to use that fire arrow ability. "Yeah it's just that he's so good with using projectiles that he might know how to dodge them as well y'know? When I got nearly kidnapped that one time I could barely dodge any projectiles sent at me since there were so many and they were so small."

"I guess that makes sense but are you sure about this? There's a chance that he might just teach you how to use a bow and not how to dodge projectiles. There's a good chance of Hawks teaching you that though!" He's not wrong but... I just can't. I like to think that I've moved past Shibuya but I haven't. I'd just be hearing Gojo sensei's voice for a week straight and I'm not ready for something like that. "Hey if I get to learn how to use a bow I can at least make up for the fact I don't have any long range moves!" I say while fake laughing at the lie.

"I guess that's true." Midoriya says probably giving up on trying to change my mind on choosing Native. "By the way man what was up with All Might showing up and stealing you away at the end of the day?" I swear I hear Midoriya nearly drop his phone when I ask that question. He's always been really jumpy whenever someone mentions All Might and him I wonder why? "A-Ah! W-Well it turns out the teachers miscounted and I did have 1 offer for an internship!" Woah really?! "Midoriya that's great! Who wanted you for their internship?" I ask as I try to think of any heroes that might've wanted Midoriya.

"He's an older hero Gran Torino! Technically he's retired but I guess he wanted to train me." Gran Torino? Never heard of him but I mean that makes sense since he's an older hero and the only heroes that I know about are the ones that are still around and even then it's only like the top 20 and my teachers. "Do you know anything about him?" I ask him. "Well I looked him up but there's not that much known about him besides his quirk and some old pictures of him." Huh that's really weird. Were the older generation of heroes more secretive or something? "That's weird but hey I'm still glad you got an offer! Who knows who the school would've found for you to have an internship with if Gran Torino didn't send an offer in."

"Maybe someone who didn't get any offers would have an internship with one of the teachers?" Midoriya says while clearly thinking about what he could learn from our teachers. "That does sound kind of interesting but I don't wanna spend a week of sleepless nights with Aizawa sensei." I joke which makes Midoriya laugh a tiny bit. "Yeah that would be very stressful. I gotta go now Itadori my moms calling me but I'm glad you already found your choice for an internship! Bye!" Midoriya says as I reply back by also saying bye as the call ends.

"Now what do I do?" I say to the ceiling as I flop onto my couch. Welp when in doubt watch TV to keep boredom away... now that I think about it I feel like I'm forgetting about something but what could it be? I cleaned the apartment already, I talked to Midoriya about Native, and I've already started on dinner so what could it be? Meh if I forgot it it's probably not that important.

Izuku's POV

"I wonder if Itadori is already done with the homework?"

Next Week/Itadori's POV

Finally! It's time for these internships to begin! Last week kicked my ass because I totally spaced on the fact we had homework where when we chose our hero we were going to intern with we had to also submit a report about them and why we chose them! I swear Aizawa sensei was gonna bite off my head! Thankfully though that's all behind me and now it's time for no school work for a whole week!