22|Preperation For Finals

I DO NOT OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

Listen I like testing myself and seeing how much I've grown after training as much as the next guy but doing this the same day we come back from internships just really sucks! Why couldn't we just do something nice like have a nice relaxing day where we sit in class and talk with our teachers and friends about our internships? If they did this like tomorrow or something like that I'd probably be pretty psyched but now? Now I just want this day to be over...

"Now then for the first group we'll have Young Midoriya, Ojiro, Iida, Ashido, and Sero! I want you all to go to these spots as your starting line as I head over to my spot! When you hear the sound of the alarm you may all begin now good luck!" All Might says as he rockets off to his spot.

Everyone in the class minus Bakugo encouraged the 5 of them as they got to their starting points which were farther away from us and probably All Might's spot. I guess as to show us they made it there a screen in front of us turned on to show us All Might and the others locations.

The alarm went off as everyone went of running towards All Might with Sero in the lead....for now that is. Man I can't wait till I see the looks on everyone's faces when they see Midoriya's new ability! They'll be like whaaaat and I'll just be over here not shocked at all and look super cool.... WAIT TODOROKI WILL BE DOING THE SAME THING! AW C'MON WHY CAN'T I LOOK COOL WITHOUT GETTING BEATEN UP?!

"Who do you think'll win?" Jiro asks Yaoyarozu  as everyone makes their way to All Might in their own ways. "It's a bit hard to say but I believe Sero has the highest chance of winning due to his tape quirk and his usage of it." She answers. "You gotta feel bad for Midoriya though. Guys quirk is just not built for this." Jiro's about to eat her words I can feel it! "Yes he has been put at a disadva-"

" Jiro's about to eat her words I can feel it! "Yes he has been put at a disadva-"

Midoriya zooms past Sero and begins jumping pipe to pipe extremely fast!

"Woah Midoriya!!!" Kirishima, Mineta, and Kaminari shout at the same time. "What's up with those moves?!" Kaminari yells in awe.

I knew it! I just knew Midoriya could blast past the competition if he wanted to! Man that new ability of his is so cool! He's got all that lighting around him and he's super fast and super stron now without breaking a single bone! I seriously gotta ask him what he calls that ability of his! Now that I look at his moves closely though they look kinda familiar... but I can't exactly place where I've seen them before.

"That damn Deku..." Bakugo growls. Oh that's where I saw them! Yeesh I feel bad for the earful Midoriya is gonna get after he's done with this race. Oh well at least he'll be able to carry home first place in a race against Iida and Sero! That's definitely gonna be brag wo-

 Oh well at least he'll be able to carry home first place in a race against Iida and Sero! That's definitely gonna be brag wo-