24|Yaoyarozu's Own Strength!

I DO NOT OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

Yaoyarozu's POV

As Todoroki and I walk out of the camera room I think back to Itadori and Shoji's fight against Snipe sensei and how well they did. The two of them were able to come up with plans that helped them figure out the limits of Snipe sensei's quirk and how it was affected by the weights our teachers are wearing, Itadori was even able to use Snipe sensei's smoke bomb to his advantage by tricking him into thinking he would be right behind him which allowed him to not only land a punch on him but even win the fight as well.

Could I have devised a plan like that? Especially in a moment where me and my teammate were in danger of getting shot? Who am I kidding of course I couldn't, I would just let my teammate do the planning since whenever I try to plan something it always just blows up in my face...

I continue my walk to the physical exam as I try to think of any possible way for it to be possible that Todoroki and I could beat Aizawa sensei. It just doesn't seem possible as a whole I mean he has the ability to remove our quirks and his fighting skills are incredible due to his experience as a hero so we couldn't beat him in hand to hand combat even if we wanted too. So it seems like we might have to escape to the gate if we want a chance at passing this but even then Aizawa sensei would make that very difficult to do so what should we even do then?

"Are you nervous?" Todoroki asks me. "I don't blame you for being nervous if you are. Most people would most likely be nervous to fight an opponent like Aizawa sensei." Todoroki says as I realize that final will most likely begin now.

The two of us begin running most likely to find the gate and escape. "This fight will be decided by who finds who first. Yaoyarozu I have plan that may lead us to victory. I want you to constantly create objects so that when you stop we'll know that Aizawa sensei is nearby and is already using his quirk. After we realize that I'll make him come after me so I can buy you some time while you run away and escape." But what if he's able to take you down too fast so I'm not able to escape? I have a plan that could... no! I have to trust in Todoroki's plan, his plan would most likely work out better than mine anyways.

We continue running around as we keep looking around our surroundings for Aizawa sensei as Todoroki keeps his hand frozen and I keep creating nesting dolls. Thankfully we haven't ran into Aizawa sensei and he hasn't found us yet I'm pretty sure. So far Todoroki's plan is working quite well. "This plan of yours is very well thought out Todoroki." I compliment him. "It's nothing." He says as he continues looking around for Aizawa sensei.

"No I really mean it your planning skills are definitely something to behold. All around you have more practical skills than I do even though we're both recommended students. Then there's the fact that our team nearly won first place in the Calvary Battle because of your planning. If it wasn't for Itadori's quick reflexes you definitely would've gotten his points. Then when I tried to use my plan against Tokoyami I failed almost immediately." I say as he looks at me and widens his eyes.

"Yaoyarozu you.... you aren't making your nesting dolls!" Todoroki says as he looks upwards. "He's above us!" I look upward and see Aizawa sensei! I knew he would find us eventually but I didn't think he'd be this fast! "When you know an enemy is nearby try to act first instead of talking." He says as Todoroki tries to freeze him using his quirk but is too slow as his quirk has already been erased. Sensei lands in between the both of us as I slightly move away from him. "Do your best to prioritize evasion when your enemy has the upper hand against you and your fellow hero." Todoroki doesn't listen to his words as he tries to kick Aizawa sensei only for him to dodge it.