37|Working With A Friend

I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR JUJUTSU KAISEN

The big three? What kind of a name for a group is that? They must be big shots for them to be the top of UA and have a group name. I wonder why I've never heard of them before today, though I've never really talked to any other students here besides the ones from class B, so maybe that's why I haven't heard of them before.

"These guys... I'd heard about them, but!" Jiro says. "The big three!" Ashido says excitedly. "But you wouldn't think so by the look of them. And one of them's really pretty..." Kaminari says. "Let's get right to it. How about some introductions. Let's start with you Amajiki." Aizawa motions towards the guy with his hands in his pock-

Woah! This guy has a real intense stare, are all the big three like this? "It's not good, Mirio, Hado

Woah! This guy has a real intense stare, are all the big three like this? "It's not good, Mirio, Hado... I was going for potatoes, but... they all still look like people from the neck down. What do I do? Having trouble.... speaking..." Huh. He... has social anxiety? And here I thought he was gonna be a serious guy like how Maki senpai was....

"My mind's gone blank. It hurts!" He suddenly turns his back to us all. "I WANNA GO NOW!" Why did he come here in the first place... "But you're the hero course's best of the best... right?" Even Ojiro doesn't believe that he's actually a part of the group. "Isn't it funny that people call that having the heart of a flea? So weird!" I've never heard of that before in my life. "He's Tamaki Amajiki, the flea, and I'm Nejire Hado. We came here today to talk to you about work studies." She then turns her attention towards Shoji.

"But hey, hey, hey. What's with that mask? You got a cold? Or is it just for fashion?" Shoji tries to answer her, but she quickly turns towards the rest of us. "Ohh, is that Todoroki I see back there?! Hey!! How'd you get that burn, anyway?!" I don't think you can just ask someone tha- "Hey! Aren't you Itadori, the boy who got first place in this years Sports Festival? How'd you get your scar? And how come you seem a lot more grouchy than you did back then." What... "Well I-" She quickly turns away from me.

"Hey, Ashido. If you broke those horns, would they grow back? Can they move?! Tell me! And, Mineta, those balls of yours... is it hair?! How d'you get a haircut?! Are you like a tree frog, Asui? Or more of a toad? So many curious things about all of you! Downright curious." She's more curious about us than I was when I first came into this universe, she's really weird.

"She's all over the place... it's cute!" Kaminari says while blushing. "Just like a kindergartner!" Ashido says. "DID I HEAR YOU ASK ABOUT MY BALLS?! THAT'S SEXUAL HARASSMENT, SENPAI!!" How is he still in our class after everything he's done to the girls? Like everyone that went to save Bakugo nearly got expelled and if it wasn't for All Might's retirement we probably would've, yet this guy literally harasses all the girls in our class nearly everyday. I seriously don't understand it whatsoever.

"Hey, hey, can you support your whole body weight with that tail, Ojiro? Hey, hey, tell me I wanna know!" This lesson has quickly fallen apart, can we go back to the dorms now? "She's not the most rational person, is she?" I hear Aizawa sensei say to the last member of the Big Three. "Not to worry, Eraserhead!! I'm the main act here!" Oh boy does this guy have an ego? He then suddenly leans towards us with his right hand on his right ear. "The outlook's looking..." Does... Does he want us to say something? "GRIM! The answer's "Grim!" Well that didn't go over so well!" I wanna go back to the dorms.