34.5|Sorcerer Holidays

I DO NOT OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

Happy Holidays everyone!

"Yum! These cookies are super good Sato! I always forget how good of a pastry chef you are!" I tell Sato as he takes another bite of the cookies he made for Christmas. "Thanks, Itadori." He tells me as he sighs and relaxes against the back of the couch cushion. "I swear man, if you didn't wanna be a hero you could make a killing as a pastry chef." Kaminari says as he eats his... what? Twelfth cookie? I just know his stomach is gonna hate him for all these cookies later.

"Thanks *YAWN* Kaminari. Man I'm tired, thanks for the new gloves, Yaomomo. My old ones were starting to fall apart." Sato thanks Momo. "Of course, I hope they'll serve you for a long time." She slightly bows to him while sitting in the spot next to me. "Yeah I was surprised when I saw you take them out of the box, they looked super fancy." Uraraka says while wearing the gloves Midoriya got her. "I almost felt bad using them honestly, getting fancy gifts like that always worry me." Sato says.

"I get what you mean, I almost didn't wanna put on these pajama pants she got me when she told me how much they were." I laugh while pulling at my pants. "Did you not like them? I'm sorry if you didn't, I can return them and get better ones if that'd make you feel better." Momo says with a genuinely sad face that nearly makes me throw up my own heart at how badly I messed up. "That's not that I meant! I like these they're super comfy, I'm just not used to getting expensive gifts is all im saying. I hope you liked my gift though." I tell her.

"Oh! Well of course I loved your gift, I didn't even know they made shirts of Majestic!" She tugs on her shirt a bit causing Mineta to nearly fly at her though he's immediately grabbed by Sero's tape and stuck to a wall. "I think I'm gonna turn in now guys. Those cookies really filled me up and I need some rest." Kaminari yawns. "Don't mess up the shirt I got you, idiot!" Jiro says as she catches a glass of milk that Kaminari nearly spilled on himself. "Sorry, sorry." He says as he gets up. "You have a good point though, I'm feeling pretty sleepy as well." Jiro yawns.

"Iida was pretty adamant about us heading to sleep earlier, that was like... what at 9 PM?" I ask everyone. "Sounds about right, and it's nearly one in the morning now, sensei would kick our butts into shape if we overslept and missed class." Kirishima gets up and stretches and accidentally knocks off his Fatgum hat from Sero. "Ugh, yeah your right about that. We all should head to bed now since everyone seems pretty wiped out." I say as I look at the tired faces of everyone in the class. "Sounds good to me." Midoriya says as he yawns and fixes his new All Might socks Uraraka got him.

One by one we all head to our separate dorms, not many words are said to one another except "Goodnight, Merry Christmas, and see you tomorrow."

When I land onto my bed I immediately feel all of my energy leave my body. "Man I'm... more tired than I...*YAAAAAWN* thought..." I mutter out as I feel my eyes flutter shut and my consciousness slip away.

??????

I open my eyes as I look around and see only darkness surrounding me. Oh God is this another Sukunamare?! I get into a fighting position and look around and prepare to do my best against Sukuna, even if I end up failing. I have to try beating him, because I know that one day I'll be strong enough to beat him so I'll keep fighting him over and over again until I beat him!

"Uh? Hi?" I turn around to the sound of the voice and prepare to fight against Sukun-