MHA Headcanons

I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR JUJUTSU KAISEN

I just wanted to say this before I say my personal headcanons for these characters, these are MY headcanons for these characters I'm not gonna get all angry or pissed if you don't like them, and I'm not gonna start an argument about how it's actually real cause like 99% of this stuff is headcanons with barely any evidence behind it. I'm not gonna put most of this stuff in my other fics unless it's one's that are just hobbies for characters that in canon haven't really talked about their hobbies, so if you don't like some of my headcanons then don't worry they won't make any appearances in my stories.

Also if there's a character missing on this list, just assume I don't have any headcanons about them specifically.

Izuku Midoriya: Izuku loves learning about America due to All Might making his debut as a pro there, and also was a major fan of Star and Stripe before her death. He once tried to style his hair in a similar way to All Might's when he was either in middle school or his final year of elementary, but when he was halfway through it he realized he looked ridiculous and quit before he went too far, but he still dyed part of his hair blonde which lasted for a week. Izuku owns an American flag shirt. Izuku has multiple pieces of bootleg All Might Merch and knows it's bootleg. Has been studying English since All Might started teaching him, so that they can hold full conversations in English.

Bakugo Katsuki: Asexual and Aromantic.

All Might: Bought bootleg merchandise of Izuku after the events of the sports festival as a way of showing how much he supported him, but he didn't realize how badly made the Merch was so he never told Izuku about it. Makes bimonthly trips to the hospital or recovery girl just to check on his organs and more specifically his wound.

Shoto Todoroki: Just like Bakugo, also Asexual and Aromantic. I'm not sure if this was actually said in canon or not since he already loves cold soba, but I like to think he likes cold food more than warm food in general since the taste of colder food reminds him of his mother and siblings. Once thought about running away with his siblings before he got into UA.

Denki Kaminari: Loves skateboarding and everything having to do with it, though he kinda stinks at it. Bisexual (lean towards women)

Shota Aizawa: Bisexual (lean towards men.) One of the main reasons Aizawa has trouble sleeping is because he's sometimes plagued with nightmares of what happened to Shirakumo.

Present Mic: Bisexual. Thought about having kids once, but when his parents told him how loud he used to be as a child he got scared of the idea of dealing with that himself and quickly forgot about having children.

Midnight: Pansexual. After her death, Aizawa inherited her Cat Sushi.

Endeavor: As his way of "training" he would constantly overheat his body so that his body could handle hotter and hotter fires as a teenager. Thought about retiring after All Might retired.

Kyoka Jiro: Bisexual. Didn't have many friends growing up due to her different taste in fashion and music.

Momo Yaoyorozu: Due to her high status, she never experienced any sort of actual friendship or fun before joining UA. Momo also had multiple tutors or at least one strict tutor which is why she's so good with her quirk and how she ended up being a recommended student (I'm kinda flexible with this one.)

Shoji: Before he revealed his scars to everyone he forced himself to eat quickly and quietly, so that nobody ever saw the scars.

Tsuyu Asui: Used to get bullied when she was younger due to her quirk and would be told to go eat flies as bugs were thrown at her.

Ochako Uraraka: Is quietly jealous of everyone's smartphones.

Tenya Iida: During the ride to the hospital after the fight with Stain, Iida thought about leaving UA due to him feeling like he failed his brother by becoming overwhelmed with the feelings of vengeance.

Mina Ashido: Is absolutely obsessed with Romance movies, shows, books, and media that has romance in it in general. Is a self taught dancer.

Aoyama: Gay. After he and his class began to bond, he thought about running away from UA as he felt worse and worse for selling his class out and getting them hurt, though he knew he had to stay or else he and his family could be killed.

Tokoyami: Listened to that "So why do good girls like bad guys?" Song religiously and was angry when people made fun of it. When he got his sword he tried to test how sharp it was but his parents forbade him from doing so.

Kirishima: Constantly gets into arguments with Midoriya about which of their heroes are the coolest one. Freaks out whenever his hair dye begins to run out.

Sero: On multiple occasions asked why Mineta was let into UA yet has still not been given an answer.

Hagakure: When she was younger she hated her quirk due to her never being able to see herself, she also tried to train her quirk to see if it would turn off.

Ojiro: Was at first weirded out by Kaminari holding onto his tail, but has learned to accept it. Gets really angry when someone says he's based his tail based attacks off of Pokémon moves.

Shigaraki: Quit playing League Of Legends because the last time he did he completely dusted his computer.

Toga: Tried to find her parents in an act of revenge, but was never able to find them. Has small keychain voodoo dolls of Midoriya and Uraraka.

Dabi: Used to pick at his burnt skin. Secretly planned on killing All For One after realizing he was just being used by him as well.

Kurogiri: Has an affinity for cats, he wonders where the impulse to pet them comes from.

End Of Chapter

These are all of the headcanons I could think of for these characters. I might update this chapter if I ever remember any more, but just as a reminder I more than likely won't put any of these headcanons in my stories except for any of them that are like hobbies since it doesn't the story much. See you all in the next chapter!

-Spidey