25|Midoriya and Bakugo's Lesson

I DO NOT OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

After the match between Yaomomo, Todoroki, and Aizawa sensei we all sat and watched everybody else's finals which was pretty fun admittedly though I did feel bad when Kaminari and Mina lost though you can't blame them for losing to Principal Nezu I mean he's like suuuuuuper smart and all that.

Though I felt REALLY bad when Kiri and Sato lost to Cementoss sensei since going out camping with Kirishima sounded like so much fun! To be fair however I'm not even sure if I could've beaten Cementoss sensei's strategy cause it didn't even look like he was tired from using his quirk over and over like that so I don't think tiring him out is an option. So I guess the only way to beat him is if you fight him using stealth or have one person deal with his cement blocks while the other goes around and tries to attack him on the other side... though I'm not sure if he can make blocks on one side and another or just on one side.

Either way the rest of the matches pretty much flew by weirdly enough Mineta and Sero's match didn't end like I thought it would. I totally thought both of them would've lost due to Midnight sensei's quirk but surprisingly Mineta didn't do something really stupid and used his brain to not only trap Midnight sensei but also escape the gate with Sero though that didn't change anything for Sero since it turns out he still failed though I do wonder why Mineta didn't just put the handcuffs on her since that would lead to the same result? Meh Sero probably had the handcuffs on him and by the time Mineta found him they were already at the gate.

I think we're at the final well final which is great because while it's fun watching everyone fight and do their best it gets a little bit disheartening to have people who failed sitting right next to you as other people pass. Especially when the people who failed their final won't be going to an entire camp for however long we end up staying. Though now that I think about it what group is up this time? I think it's-

*SLAM*

Ohhhhh it's Bakugo and Midoriya's turn now.... Oh it's Bakugo and Midoriya's turn now.

Thank God I didn't have him on my team and had Shoji. Bakugo probably would've fought me instead of Snipe sensei or he might've just gone off to fight himself to prove he's better than me or whatever either way I definitely don't envy Midoriya in this situation... WAIT DON'T THEY HAVE TO FIGHT ALL MIGHT SENSEI??? Ohhhhh noooo they're so gonna fail.

Who in their right mind thought it would be a good idea to pair up Midoriya and Bakugo as a team when Bakugo tried to beat up Midoriya on their first day and nearly killed him at the battle exams! Don't even get me started on the fact that they have to fight All Might who is literally THE NUMBER ONE HERO!!! Those bracelets probably weight absolutely nothing to him!

I walk over to Midoriya and pat him on the back as he's about to leave. "Hey Midoriya! I came here to wish you luck since honestly? Your gonna need a lot of it with not only teaming up with Bakugo but also dealing with All Might." I say as he looks at me with a determined face. "No need to worry Itadori I'm sure Kacchan will be willing to team up with me since we're taking on All Might!... I think he will at least." Midoriya says.

That doesn't inspire confidence at all! Oh man this is gonna be a slaughter isn't it? I'll pray for Midoriya and maybe a little bit for Bakugo. "Yeah.... Good luck man." I say as I pat him on the back again as he walks out of the room. "They're gonna fail aren't they?" Kirishima says behind me. "Oh 100%." I say back to him.

Midoriya's POV

Kacchan wouldn't try to throw the final or fight me instead of actually teaming up with me right? I mean sure he hasn't always been the most agreeable person especially when it comes to me but he'd rather just pass the final right? No he wouldn't he'd be more focused on passing his final!