4|Let the battle exams begin!

I DO NOT OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

Yuji sits in Hagakures spot so he's in front of Bakugos row!

This=Thinking
This=Saying

Itadori wakes up in front of his TV and is insanely tired he was on the phone with Kirishima for a long time last night talking about UA and why Kiri changed his hairstyle. After that he told Itadori about Crimson Riot and how much he inspired him and honestly the more he heard about him he got more inspired as well he sounded badass!!

While Itadori had become a big fan of heroes like All might, Present Mic, Mirko, Ingenium, and Hawks he also had heroes he disliked mostly because of how they acted towards civilians and fans. The main one he disliked was Endeavor even though the guys the number two hero Yuji could tell he was a dick from how journalists talked about him and how he treated fans like annoyances even though they're just supporting him?

Itadori checked his phone that he thankfully had plugged in before sleeping to see what time it was and thankfully he had about 40 minutes before school began so he had enough time to eat, shower, and brush his teeth then make it to school. When he eventually got to UA he saw that now everyone was here on time which was good they probably didn't want to get scolded by Eraserhead again. Yuji couldn't help but think about Gojo sensei and compare him to Aizawa sensei the two were like day and night one was extremely carefree and messed around with the students as if they were old friends while the other was always tired and seemed uninterested with school as a whole.

The sorcerer waved to everybody while everyone minus the angry blonde and anti-social peppermint haired boy waved back towards him some mustering a good morning to him then everyone returned to their conversations but when Yuji sat down and was about to start talking to Midoriya their tired teacher came out and lectured them about being noisy "Does this guy never sleep or something?" Itadori whispered to himself "What was that Itadori?" Aizawa asked with a hint of anger in his voice which caused him to pale after hearing it "N-NOTHING SENSEI NOTHING AT ALL!" Yuji yelled while waving his arms around like he was caught doing a crime. "Good." Eraser said with a glare that would give most people shivers down their spine.

Later on after all the boring classes 1-A was waiting for another teacher to arrive while they talked about All Might being a teacher at UA until out of nowhere they hear "I AM HERE ENTERING THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" Everyone in the class was excited to see the number one hero in the flesh while the action caused Itadori to snort and giggle to himself what made him think that was normal?

Turns out they were doing some sort of combat training? This could be pretty fun! He could learn about his classmates quirks as well through this training so that was another plus as well but then there's bakugo he seems like the type of guy that would take any form of combat seriously deadly seriously he hoped he was wrong and that he would treat it as training instead of a fight to the death.

Suitcases came out of the wall that were apparently all their costumes which really excited Itadori costumes were probably his second favorite thing about heroes they all looked so cool even endeavor looked pretty cool with his flames on his costume he was really curious to what everyones costumes looked like.

They grabbed their cases and went to the locker rooms and started changing and he could hear compliments going around the room until he heard Kiri say "Hey Itadori is that your costume? Don't get me wrong it looks nice but it just seems kinda.....Ordinary?" Everyone in the room turned towards Yuji to see his costume only to see him wearing a black and purplish uniform with a red hoodie underneath it.

Ordinary?" Everyone in the room turned towards Yuji to see his costume only to see him wearing a black and purplish uniform with a red hoodie underneath it