033 ⋆ i can see it now

Magsimula sa umpisa

christophersturniolo ; i love you
valentinemills ; i love you more
matthewsturniolo ; this is nauseating 🤮

matthewsturniolo ; take this down 👎
valentinemills ; u just mad cuz u single
matthewsturniolo ; i actually pray for your downfall everyday

user3 ; BLESS UP.

makayalogan ; WTF WHY DIDNT U SAY ANYTHING
makayalogan ; i'm coming over this is fucked

user4 ; THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

nicolassturniolo ; OMFG WHAT????
makayalogan ; we were their biggest supporters and they didn't tell us 😔

makayalogan ; how long has this been going on
valentinemills ; one week
makayalogan; I FUCKING HATE YOU.
user5 ; DID VAL NOT TELL HER FRIENDS IM ROLLING.

ivyjane ; WTF ????????

user6 ; let's all stop pretending we're shocked.

christophersturniolo

my girlfriend is wayyyyyyyyy prettier than yours

comments

valentinemills ; facts i'm the prettiest.
christophersturniolo ; factual information
averyybarkerr ; yk it's serious when chris uses big boy words
christophersturniolo ; why do you always say that

user1 ; THIS COUPLE IM SO AJDJCKCOKD
user2 ; oh

matthewsturniolo ; i'm fully abt to throw up
valentinemills ; NOBODY LOVES YOU.
user3 ; oh

user4 ; HAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER.

nicolassturniolo ; i cannot believe u guys didn't tell anybody
ivyjane ; RIGHT????
makayalogan ; PREACH IT ITS WEIRD.

VALENTINE HEARD HER FRONT DOOR UNLOCK, she sat up nervously. she thought she was about to be abducted.

"VALENTINE MILLER. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" she heard mak screech and a smile grew across her face.

val giggled quietly. "hi mak!"

makaya jumped on valentine bed where she laid. "what the fuck does this mean?"

"what do you mean?" she asked, acting like she was confused when she knew exactly what her best friend meant.

mak scoffed, knowing that valentine was lying. "valentine, i love you but fuck you." she nodded. "what the fuck does this mean?" she asked sticking up her phone that showed her instagram post.

"chris came to my apartment last week and asked me to be his girlfriend." valentine smiled and got all giggly.

mak's eyes lit up and her jaw dropped. "no fucking way. no fucking way!" she laughed. "i'm so happy for you, val!" she pulled her best friend into a hug. "man, he took a really long time to ask you out."

valentine laughed and rolled her eyes, "i know right. fucking irritating." val heard the door open once more.

"VALENTINE MILLER. ARE YOU DERANGED IN THE HEAD?" val heard ivy yell as both mak and val laughed.

makaya giggled, "thats what i said too!" she yelled from the other room. "we're in valentines bedroom!" ivy jumped onto val's bed, "he asked her out." mak nodded as ivys jaw dropped.

"val, you're an ass for not telling us." ivy hit her friend. "but i am happy for you."

valentine tilted her head and smiled, "thank you, thank you. anyways i wanna have people over i'm bored." she whined.

"are you calling me boring?" mak asked as the group giggled.

no drama this time 🙏🙏🙏
valentine — god
christopher — the absolute best.
matthew — matthew 🤢🤢
nicolas — nick my least fav
ivy — gross
makaya — grosser
becca — no words tbh
avery — stoner fool.

god
come over guys

the absolute best.
On my way!

grosser
kids eager

nick my least fav
i'm making matt pull over and get mcdonald's

gross
PURRRR

WHEN THE TRIPLETS ARRIVED TO VALS HOUSE, the three girls were watching the first pitch perfect movie. when the triplets got there they were basically finished the movie and put on pitch perfect two.

"MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN WALKING FAST, THE FACES PASS AND HOMEBOUND." matt and ivy sang. chris kept his voice shut because he was borderline studying his girlfriends face, they were sitting on different parts of the room.

valentine rolled her eyes and giggled, she was aware that her favourite singer was coming up next. "WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER. WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER. YOU GO TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS, TALK TO MY FRIENDS, TALK TO ME. BUT WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER." she sang, even though it sounded more like pure yelling. she stood up and literally acted out the scene and then plopped back down on the couch.

"val, i love you so much but ives and matt won that one." nick said as valentines has dropped.

val squinted her eyes at him. "that's fucking rude." she scoffed with a smile.

"nah for real, matthew ate that big time." makaya laughed.

valentine screamed and the rest of the group laughed at her. "you guys are assholes, literally all of you guys can kill yourselves."

"you couldn't live without me," ivy tilted her head back and fourth acting like a pageant queen. "and chris."

valentine rolled her eyes and hit ivy. chris laughed, walked up to valentine and threw her over his shoulder. val screamed and then laughed and then started hitting his back. "yo, what the fuck?" she screeched. chris threw her down onto the couch and put her arm around her.

"you couldn't live without me." chris whispered.

"no i couldn't." valentine smiled and he pulled her in for a kiss. "i love you."

"i love you too."

💌
how do we feel about the last chapter of 'mine' ??
literally crying it's over.
alsoooo this chapter (the last chapter) is titled 'i can see it now' because it's the last lyric of 'mine taylor's version' thought it was cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!