"Hyung, that's enough. They have came after such a long time. We didn't even know before that if they were doing fine or not. Can we please just act normal and not make scence". Vernon please.

"Yeah Vernon, you are right. It's no use remembering those old shits. Look at us we all are happy being with the right one. Wonu, let's not something rubbish like this spoil our mood. And hello there, Hoshi and Mingyu, it's nice seeing you again". Woozi said sarcasmly. Wonwoo just rolled his eyes on them and sat on the sofa with Woozi. Jun was still angry but he didn't said anything.

"So guys, we were in a really good mood today and we were here to invite you". Wonwoo told them, totally ignoring the presence of Soonyoung and Mingyu.

"Invite? For what?" Joshua asked.

"Come on, you all forgot? It's mine and Wonwoo's fourth year anniversary tomorrow. I bet some of you still remember". Woozi said side eyeing Soonyoung and Mingyu.

"Oww right, so it's tomorrow". Seungcheol said.

"We have arranged a party and I want you all to come". Wonwoo told them.

"Hoshi and Mingyu should also come". Woozi added looking at Soonyoung.

"Please call me Soonyoung, I prefer that. And I am sorry but me and Mingyu can't come. Thank you for inviting us". Soonyoung told him with a expressionless face. Like all the happy and joyful expression Woozi used to see in him have died.

"But why hyung?"

"Aappa, Dada". Before Dino's question could get answered, Yan came running to Soonyoung and Mingyu with a paper in his hand.
"Dada see, Yannie draw our family. This is you, this is Aappa and this is Yannie". The boy explained his drawing.

"It's really good baby. We will stick it on our board once we get home. Now give it to me, I'll hold it for you". Mingyu said with his honey coated voice.

"Aappa, you like it?" Finally Soonyoung smiled nodding to him.
Yan cheered happily and noticed the new faces.

"Annyohaseoyo... I'm Kwon Soonyan, 3 years old. Nice to meet you". The boy bowed in front of them.
Wonwoo, Woozi and Jun were so shocked to even react. Soonyoung and Mingyu even have a child was unexpected. Now the anger was boiling inside them, even the child's cute face can't melt it.

Yan pout as they didn't gave him any response.
"Did Yannie made any mistake?" He asked looking at Mingyu, who just shook his head.

"Yannie did a good job. It's just that uncle's are surprised that Yannie is such a good kid. Now go and get your things, we should leave right". Mingyu said.

"But Yannie wants to play with noona and hyung". The boy pouted.

"Yannie, don't you promised that you will listen". Soonyoung said. Yan just nodded and was walking to get his things with an unsatisfied face.

"Yannie stop, you going nowhere. Hyung you promised you'll stay for dinner". Now it was Seungkwan's turn to pout.

"Kwanie, we should really leave". Mingyu tried to convince him.

"Hyung please, you agreed to stay, Dino and DK have already started to prepare for dinner". The8 insist.

"Soonyoung and Mingyu, it's like after so many years. Dino is so happy and even Seungkwan and Vernon too, please". Lastly how can they say no to Hoseok, so they stayed.

It was so awkward to be in a same room with others for Soonyoung and Mingyu. Both were suffering, but they are ready to suffer just to see their Yan happy.