21

"Hyung what should I pack?" Dokieyom asked going through Joshua's closet. Today Dokieyom decided to stay at Joshua's appartment as Mingyu have gone to Wonwoo's appartment and Dino, well that poor boy have to do reports with Seungkwan and Vernon as their exams are near the corner. He is staying at parent couple's appartment as the parent couple have went on date. Hoshi still busy hitting on Woozi and working on the choreography at the same time. Minghao got lucky as Dokieyom is not home so he can ask Jun to come over. Which Jun liked so much that he reached there in 10mins.

"Do that later, first come here". Joshua said pulling Dokieyom into his lap. He wrapped his hands tightly around Dk giving him a peak on his cheeks. "Hyung what is with the mood today huh?" Dk asked jokingly. "Wanna make you mine". Joshua attered making his hands way inside Dk's t-shirt.
"Hyung what are you doing?" Dk asked in surprised look. "Don't you like it?" Shua asked back seducing Dk with his eyes. He pulled Dk closer by his waist and connected their lips. Dk was a little surprised but he kissed him back with the same passion. Joshua lift Dk up with his hands and make his way to bed still kissing. He throws him on bed and leaned down to reconnect their lips. While kissing he opened the side drawer and took out a lube and condom. "You planned this all, right ?" Dk stared at him and Shua just nodded smiling cheesily. He undressed himself while Dk did the same. "It will hurt a little okay". Shua said giving a small peak on his lips. Dk just hmm in kiss. Shua first started with his finger. He put lube on it and inserted it into his hole. Dk bite his lower lip as a soft moan escape from his mouth. Joshua added fingers one by one while kissing Dokieyom's neck leaving marks. He then took out his fingers and inserted his member. A loud moan was heard in the room. With the slow pace he started. Whispering sweet things. Eventually the pace fasten and their passion reached their highs. After suck and biting they reached to the climax. Joshua pulled out and layed beside Dokieyom, both panthing. It was a great experience they wanna have again.

"I think this would be the answer, what do you think Noonie?" Seungkwan asked as they were doing their report at their apartment. "I think this is right. Chanaa have you finished your part?" Vernon asked Chan but got no reply. They noticed that Chan was spacing out so Seungkwan took a plastic bag, blow wind in it and stumped it hard. It made a loud noise which startled Dino and he finally came back to reality. "The heck you doing?" He complained. "The heck you thinking?" Seungkwan asked. "Nothing, ammm.... it's...just that I want to talk to him but I'm scared to do". He said pouting. "If you want to talk then just talk. No need to be scared, he is not a monster but a lover". Seungkwan said. "What monster lover you talking about?" Vernon asked as he didn't get it. "You guys are no help". Dino sigh going back to his work when there is a notification on his phone. He took his phone to check and "What on the earth..." he shouted. "The heck bro". Vernon said giving a big reaction. "He texted me saying can we talk". Dino layed back on the floor cycling with his feet in the air. "Is this what they call Crazy in love ?" Seungkwan asked glaring at Dino. Dino's phone rings and he went to talk to Hobi in the room. "Dude what about assignment?" Vernon shouted but then just sigh and layed on the floor as was tired to. Seungkwan layed beside him. "Noonie, do you remember the day we first met?" Seungkwan asked looking at the ceiling. "Yeah I can't forget it ever". He replied.

2years ago.
Vernon was new in college as he had just came from New York a day before. He didn't know anything about classes and the schedule. He was wondering here and there and wanted to ask someone for help. "Are you new?" Someone asked from behind so Vernon turn to look who it was. There standing a cute chubby guy with wide smile. "I guess you are foreigner. Ammm Do....you...help...need, needed?" The guy tried to ask in English which he was not really good at. "First year art class?" Vernon asked him. "Oww I'm...going...same..same". He replied stuttering. "Well I understand Korean". Vernon told and Seungkwan furrows his eyebrows. "You should have told me earlier. Do you know how hard it is to speak English? Ahhh whatever I'm in the same class let's go together". Seungkwan said grabbing Vernon's hand and pulling him toward class. This is how they First met and became friends.

Back to present.
Dino picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Am I disturbing you. Sry I was bored so thought of calling someone. I tried to call others but they didn't pick up so I called you" (a lie)

"It's okay hyung. I'm free". (He lied to)

"Owww how it's going?"

"I am going to have exams next month so need to study but I'm happy we are going on picnic".

"Owww where are you going?"

"We decided to go LA".

"LA? Really?"

"Why are you surprise hyung?"

"Actually I'm at LA too. For an event".

"Really?"

"When are you going?"

"In two days".

"Oww I'm here for 5days".

"That's good".

"So... can..we met?"

"Ammm okay".

Seungcheol took Jeonghan stargazing. It looked very common but it is really romantic thing to do. "The sky looks so pretty, right?" Scoups said looking up at sky. "It is indeed". Jeonghan replied admiring it too. "I think we are just like those stars. Born to shine but we need to accept the world to just like they accepts Sun". Scoups attered. "Hmm and the rainy clouds are our problems which we have to face and we will shine again once it is gone". Jeonghan added. "Hannie, let's make a promise to solve all the problems together". Scoups said tuning to Jeonghan taking out his pinky. "I promise".

"Hyung how long are you going to do that?"
Minghao asked annoyingly as it was the nth time that Jun was playing on Minghao's game board his favorite kitty game. Minghao went and shut down the game. "That's enough. If you only came here to play games then go back home". Minghao said staring at Jun. "Baby sorry. What do you wanna do?" "I don't accept your sorry".
"Please HaoHao, Jun is sorry, please please please ". Jun pleased him bag hugging and making cute faces. "Yaa you cute cat". Minghao giggled cupping Jun's cheeks and kissed his lips.

Small chapter as I'm really busy nowadays. I can't write smut so please bear with my not so good skills.

Meme doesn't belongs to me