26

Hoshi's POV

I was nicely dressed and waiting for Woozi. I wanted to make it a beautiful dinner date. I've even practice some lines to impress.
In few minutes, I got a call from Woozi and I excitedly picked it up.
"Hey baby, where are you?" I said.
"First who said you can call me that. And secondly ammm Hoshi I'm sorry, I can't come. Something really urgent came up. You are not already there right?" He said and the heck, I'm standing in front of the damm restaurant.
"No, no. I was just about to leave my house, it's good that you called. Is it really urgent?" I asked hoping we still can meet.
"Yeah, and I don't think I'll be free till late so let's meet on Monday at Pledis". He said and cut the call. I sigh as I really hated it. Tomorrow is holiday and I will not be able to see him till Monday. Aish my beautiful plan got ruined.

I returned home and without caring about anything else, I entered my room. I change into my pajama set and sat on the bed talking to my tiger squishy.
"Do you think he is in problem?" I asked it. Obviously it will not reply.
"Should I go to him. But he said he can't meet me.....ammm how about tomorrow................ Yeah I can go to see him in his house............ that's great idea horanghi.......... Okay then we are going tomorrow". I smiled at the doll.
But wait did I just saw something when I entered. Ohh right, it's Mingyu.
To make sure my doubts I went to our living room and saw Mingyu sitting on the dinning table alone. When I went to him I can see his puffy eyes because of crying. "Wonwoo didn't come?"I asked and he shook his head.
I comfort him as he was crying,then I told him to eat something.

Woozi's POV

That idiot, taking me out for a dinner huh? I thought as I got ready.
He said I look good in casual that formal. So thought of wearing something cute I guess. I wear a light pink sweater and white jeans.
I was all ready when I heard a knock on my door.
What? Didn't we decided to meet at restaurant? Then why is he here? I thought and went to open the door.
When I opened it, there was no Hoshi, but my ex sexmate. He was crying and I can tell he was drunk. Other than being sex mates we are kind of good friends too. So I took him in to ask what happened.
He hugged me and cried a lot. I tried to comfort him by drawing circles on his back.
"What happened?" I asked.
"He....my boyfriend..... break up with me to be with someone else". He cried more.
"It's okay, there are many fishes in the sea".
"But I loved him Wooziyaa, I even stopped sleeping around after I met him, but he.....he chooses someone else". He said.
"It's okay, you have to be strong Minaaa".
"Can you please help me for tonight, please don't say no. Please Woozi. I need this". He was trying to please me and I can tell he needed it so I agreed. I'm sorry Hoshi, we can do this dinner date some other time. Now I need to comfort my friend. I called him and luckily he was not at the restaurant yet. I told him that I can't come and I can tell, he was kinda upset. It's okay I'll spend my Monday with him.
With that thought I took him to my room and we did the did.

No one's POV.

Jun was working till late at night, he wasn't feeling well at all. He mind can't concentrate on work as he can't stop thinking about Minghao. He wants to just go to him and love him so much but he can't do that. Minghao never called Jun after their argument nor texted. He even didn't came to meet the Makanes in a while.
Jun was worried, should he go to him. But unfortunately he can't, he has to complete the work till this week and he is thinking after this he'll try again to solve his relationship problems. Tomorrow is holiday but he is thinking of spending it with his 2 bestfriends as they have already decided to go to shopping.

The morning came with bright sunshine. Hoshi got up early to go and meet Woozi. He can come back till Wonwoo and Jun will wake up and they can go to shopping afterwards. He quickly got ready and headed out. He saw Mingyu was leaving to.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"Back to my appartment". Mingyu replied.
"Do you want to be alone for some time so your mind will be relaxed and you will not end up fighting with Wonwoo?" Hoshi asked and Mingyu's eyes told the answer. Mingyu don't want to argue with Wonwoo about yesterday, he was surely upset but he just don't want to bother the older so he decided to be away from him till he clear his mind. Hoshi didn't asked any further and let the younger go. Jun and Wonwoo were sleeping as they were tired.