9

Everything was as normal and everyone was practicing. But something was off and that was Jun. Jun was so awkward being in the same room as Minghao cause the first thing he said was why are you here? Now Jun feel embarrassed to even talk to minghao so he is keeping himself busy by practicing and talking to Vernon and Seungkwan.
Minghao wanted to go to Jun and talk to him but whenever he tried to talk Jun would just go to someone and ignore Minghao. While Minghao struggling his best friend was trying to calm himself from staring Joshua who was working calmly on his laptop. Even though Joshua will peek from his laptop to see Dk but Dk didn't even know that as he was always trying to hide himself.
There was Dino who was busy in him phone,not knowing what is happening in the surrounding ,as he was again stalking his crush. While Seungkwan and Vernon were being busy because of Jun. And there was our Hoshi trying to think of best choreography for Vitamin L.
This is how one more day just pass by Jun and Minghao not talking to each other even though they wanted to. Joshua and Dk being all shy when they looked at each other at the same time . Hoshi finally making a good choreography for the group and the Makanaes being all tired and wanting to just eat and sleep.

Jeonghan was in kitchen making dinner for the Makanaes,when a pair of hands wrapped around his waist,Jeonghan knew it was none other than his boyfriend Seungcheol. Scoups gave a soft kiss on Jeonghan's neck. "You must be tired from work,why are you now making dinner to?,let me do it". "It's okay honey. You know I really like to cook for kids so I'm doing it ". Jeonghan gave a small peak on Scoups's cheeks. "How about I take you on a date tomorrow ". Scoups suggested.  "Huhh a date? You sure you are not busy with your damm work?" Jeonghan raise his eyebrows. "I'll come early tomorrow and pick you up at 6. So be ready and don't look so damm gorgeous that I change my mind and instead of taking you to dinner,I take you to our bedroom". Scoups smrick. A small blush appeared on Jeonghan's face and he hit lightly Scoups chest,"Yaa,stop with that ,go and take shower. Let's eat. Kids will come soon ".

"Mingyuyaa,what is for dinner tonight?". Hoshi entered the house with Jun and with excitement. But it was not like everyday. Mingyu was not there waiting for his Hoshi hyung to eat dinner with him. Jun was lost in his thoughts so he didn't pay any attention and went straight to his room.  Hoshi knocked on Wonwoo's door and heard Wonwoo saying "come in" so he entered the room and saw Wonwoo was seating on couch reading book while Mingyu was laying on Wonwoo's lap and looking at his phone.
"Aren't you guys going to eat?". Hoshi asked.  "We have already eaten Hoshiyaa. Mingyu was hungry so we ate early". Wonwoo said.
"Ahh okay then good night to both of you ". Hoshi smiled. Only Wonwoo said good night while Mingyu didn't even bother to look from his phone. Mingyu was sure upset. Hoshi and Jun ate quietly and went to sleep.

Guys I forgot to mention this.
So basically Jun,Hoshi and Wonwoo lives together in one dorm. Jeonghan, Scoups,Seungkwan and Vernon live together in a dorm right next to Hoshi and friends dorm. They lived in appartments basically in the same building.
Joshua,Dino and Mingyu lives in another building but it is not much far from Wonwoo's building,so Mingyu always stay at Wonwoo's apartment with Hoshi and Jun.
Woozi has his own house. And Minghao and Seokmin lived in a appartment which is a little far from others.

Khamsahamida💗 Horanghe 💙🐯💙....#_#....