5

Wonwoo and Jun went to their company while Mingyu and Hoshi heeded towards pledis.
Hoshi was nervous, even though he already knew everyone there accept the trainees , as he used to be a trainee in pledis. Mingyu knew Hoshi was nervous so Mingyu hold Hoshi's hand and lean towards Hoshi, mumbled something. "Hyung don't be nervous ".
Hoshi looked at Mingyu and Mingyu's puppy smile made Hoshi little less nervous.

Hoshi knocked on the door and went inside. He saw the similar faces he used to see when he was trainee. There were new people too but Hoshi knew them already as they were his friend Scoups and someone he met yesterday Woozi.

The CEO gave a big smile to Hoshi and asked him to sit. CEO was so happy to see that excited, hardworking and talented boy again. Woozi didn't get it why CEO likes Hoshi this much.

The meeting went well , turning nervous Hoshi into a confident one. Now it was time to meet the trainees.
It was a group of seven teenagers who have a big dream of debut. The name of the group was Vitamin L (Vitamin love).

Hoshi entered the practice room and as he opened the door, he was greeted by the polite bows of the boys. "Annyohaseyo Sunbae".
Hoshi greeted them back with a small bow and wide smile.

"As it's our first time meeting, how about we start with introduction first ". Hoshi said with a smile and signal everyone to sit down.
The boys started to introduce themselves.
"Annyohaseyo, I'm Lee Minwoo. I'm 20yrs old and I'm the oldest member of the group. I'm main vocal in the group , thank you ". Minwoo completed with smile.
"Minwoo, you know we have a cat as same name as you. Well you also look like cat". Hoshi said while giggling.
"Oww really sunbae? Please bring it to meet me once, I love cats ".
With the little giggle next trainee start to introduce. "Annyohaseyo, myself Woo Seok Kim. I'm 19 and I'm the lead rapper, sub-vocal and leader of the group".
"Being a leader gives you many responsibilities. Be always positive Seok Kim. And always help your team members ".
"I'll always do Sunbae ". Seok Kim replied with a smile.
" Nee Hao, I'm Wang Jinho. I'm from China. I came to Korea 2years ago Being a trainee since then. I'm main dancer and a vocal and sub rapper in team. I'm 19 too".
"Oww Jinho, it must be really hard for you to adjust at first but I think you are doing great now".
"Dae, Sunbae ".
"Annyohaseyo, I'm Kim Shiho, I'm 18 and I'm a vocal and visual of the team".
Shiho said with his charismatic look.
"Ohh you are so handsome ".
"Thanks a lot Sunbae ". Shiho managed to say while getting all shy.
"Annyohaseyo. Myself Hirota. I'm from Japan, 18yrs old. I'm the main rapper and visual in the group".
"You all sure are so handsome guys".
"Annyohaseyo Sunbae". The boy greeted Hoshi with a cute smile. No one can deny that he was so cute that everyone wants to put him in pocket.
"Ahh you haven't even haven't introduced yourself but still managed to impress me with that cuteness ".
Hoshi said making the other boys cheeks turn red.
"I'm lee Jiwoo, I'm the lead dancer and lead vocal and center of the team. I'm 17yrs old and second youngest member of the group ". Jiwoo completed with his cute smile.
"Wow you are talented and cute ".
"Annyohaseyo, I'm Minato. I'm from Japan and I just turn 17 last month. I'm the youngest of the group but my position is not defined as I can sing , rap and dance. And there is no doubt I'm handsome ". Minato said with his confidence .
" Makanae sure knows how to be confident now. You really reminds me of my youngest brother Dino".
"Oww Dino Sunbae, I've seen him on TV". Minato said with excitement.
"Yes, Dino is in my dance team and he have also participated in many reality shows ". Hoshi said while being proud about his younger brother like friend.
"Well now as you have introduced yourself I'll introduced myself to. Annyohaseyo, I'm Kwon Soonyoung also Hoshi as my stage name , my friends call me that to. I am your new choreographer from now on. Even though I look sweet but while practicing I can be harsh, please don't get sad if I gave you some scoldings as it is my teaching nature. Also I would like you to call me Hoshi hyung. I've just got graduated and I'm 23yrs old".
As Hoshi just complete his sentence he heard "ahh really ". From the surprise Jiwoo. "Oww Jiwooya is there anything wrong?". Hoshi asked. "No no Sunbae. I was just surprised that you are so young ".
"So you mean I look old ". Hoshi teased Jiwoo.
"Ohh no no Sunbae I'm sorry I didn't mean it. It's just that you look really young and handsome, no what I'm saying. I mean you have achieved a big thing at this young age really made me surprise ". Jiwoo completed while regretting what he just said .
Hoshi laughed "Oww Jiwooya relax I was just kidding. And call me hyung you guys. Don't make me look so old". All just giggle at Hoshi's comment.