11

Scoups reached at Jeonghan's restaurant to pick Jeonghan up. Jeonghan quickly locked his restaurant and came to Scoups car.

Jeonghan was looking beautiful. He was wearing a turtle neck tees with white shirt and and black and white strips jacket paired with black leather jeans. This was enough for Seungcheol to fall for Jeonghan one more time.

 This was enough for Seungcheol to fall for Jeonghan one more time

This is what Jeonghan was wearing.

Jeonghan came to car and sat down in it. He saw Seungcheol who was wearing a black t-shirt with black leather jacket and black jeans.
"Yaa how can you dress like that? Are you going to impress the girls?" Jeonghan raise his eyebrows.
"Same goes to you. Why are you looking this pretty?" Seungcheol questioned.
"Yaa Seungcheolaa who do think I've dress like this? Isn't it just for you. You are taking me out after like a month so atleast I need to look good ". Jeonghan frown.
"So do I baby ". Seungcheol gave a quick peak on Jeonghan's lips and started to drive to restaurant.

Jeonghaniyoo_n

Liked by sound_of_coups,ho5hi_kwon and 1478othersJeonghaniyoo_n :- Date_Date @sound_of_coups

Jeonghaniyoo_n :- Date_Date @sound_of_coups.

ho5hi_kwon :- uri hyung is cute 😍 @sound_of_coups
sound_of_coups:-  @ho5hi_kwon Thank you 😘

BooSeungkwan :- @vernonline take me to date to.
Jeonghaniyoo_n:- @vernonline best of luck😌.

"They are seems to enjoy their date hyung ". Mingyu said looking at his phone.
"Yes, Coups hyung was taking Jeonghan hyung on date right?" Wonwoo said while eyeing the TV.
"Yup". And that is how the conversation between Wonwoo and Mingyu is. Wonwoo will not get any idea from this like maybe Mingyu also wants to go on date or something. It has been like this since they started dating. They would only go out on special occasions like Mingyu or Wonwoo's birthday or anniversary or when Mingyu wanted to take Wonwoo on date or when Hoshi and Jun tell Wonwoo to take Mingyu on a date. Wonwoo is not basically a romantic type but still Mingyu will not be angry at it but just that he sometimes feels upset.
"Well Gyu , I need to ask you something". Wonwoo said looking at Mingyu.
Mingyu turned his face to Wonwoo and they were now sitting in front of each other.
"What is it hyung ". Mingyu gave a puppy smile.
"Why are you avoiding Hoshi?" Wonwoo asked directly.
Mingyu didn't said anything and just lean his face near Wonwoo's a little bit having a pouty puppy face.
"Yaa what is with this face ". Wonwoo chuckled .adoring Mingyu's puppy face.
Mingyu just leaned more closer and pressed his lips against Wonwoo's. Wonwoo was surprised and kissed him back. They kissed for a moment and then pulled away. Mingyu hold Wonwoo's cheeks and gave a small peak on his lips.
"Hyung I'm not avoiding anyone okay. And why are you so adorable that I don't want to leave you for a second ". Mingyu finished his sentence with giving again a small peak on his lips.
"You sure getting romantic today what are you thinking about?" Wonwoo asked in a playful way.
"I can show you what I am thinking in the room". Mingyu winked at Wonwoo.
"Well then I can't wait ". Wonwoo said excitedly.
They were having their moment when they heard a door opening sound.
They glance and it was Jun.
"Where is Hoshi?"Wonwoo asked
"He took Woozi for dinner as he drove him so maybe he will come late ". Jun said while moving towards his room.
(So he is having a date now) Mingyu thought in his mind but then he shrugged off the thought and looked at Wonwoo. "Wanna continue in room baby". Mingyu said near Wonwoo's ear.
Wonwoo looked at Mingyu and nodded. Mingyu lifted Wonwoo in bridle style and took him to their room.

Happy birthday my lovely angel Jeonghan🎂

Okay so short chapter as I'm gonna write a long ass chapter tomorrow or maybe a day after tomorrow. And once again happy birthday to our angel Yoon Jeonghan 💙  .