25

Hoshi rushed to his apartment with Scoups and Woozi.
Mingyu was on the ground crying like crazy. Hoshi quickly went to him and look at him worriedly. Mingyu saw him and hugged him tight.
"H... hyung....." He was shuttering with tears.
"Mingyu it's okay. I'm here now. Tell me what is wrong". Hoshi said making circles on Mingyu back with his hand.
"Hyung our Minwoo, it ..it....died". Mingyu said as more tears fall from his eyes.
Hoshi hugged him with more comfort.
"Did you call Jun and Wonwoo?" He asked.
Mingyu nodded "but they never picked up so I called you". He told him.
"It's okay, let's go to the Care centre". Hoshi said helping Mingyu up. He wiped his tears as they head out of the apartment.

After some time Wonwoo and Jun also came. Jeonghan, Joshua,the Makanes were also there with Minghao and DK.

Wonwoo hugged Mingyu, both were crying as Jun hugged Hoshi crying.
"It's okay Junaaa, our Minwoo was strong. She gave birth to three cute kittens before going". Hoshi said to calm Jun.
They burried the cat in the backyard of the Care centre as Mingyu put a stone on the top.
They relaxed themselves and sat inside the Care centre.
Minghao and DK were playing with little Jun.
"Will not you go to comfort Jun hyung?" DK asked.
"I want to but I can't, in front of others". Minghao replied.
"Really bro? He needs some comfort. I know Hoshi hyung is doing his best but he needs it from his boyfriend". Dk tried to convince Minghao as Minghao looked at Jun who was sniffing a little.
"Help me a little". Minghao told DK what to do.
Mingyu, Wonwoo, Hoshi, Woozi were seating on the stairs with the Makanes. Dino also cried a lot , thank godly Hobi called and comfort him. Vernon and Seungkwan were there to comfort each other. Mingyu now have Wonwoo. But no one asked if Hoshi also needs someone to comfort him. It was till Woozi put his arms around Hoshi's shoulder making him surprise. Hoshi looked at him and the younger gave him a little smile.
"It's okay, you can cry here". He said indicating his shoulder. Hoshi put his head on his shoulder as he cried silently.

Jun was with the newly born kitchen in the room with Miss Nana.
"Amm Miss Nana I would like to talk with Jun hyung alone". Minghao asked as he came in. She nodded and left the room. Jun saw Minghao and quickly hugged him.
"Hao our Minwoo". He cried. Hao patted Jun's head with one hand and his other hand was on Jun's waist.
"It's okay hyung, we all will miss her but we have to be happy for the kittens and take care of them, right?"
They broke the hug and Jun nodded.
"That's my boy". Minghao leaned in and wiped Jun's tears then placed a small kiss on his lips.
That day everyone were sad.

The days passes by as everything again turned to normal. The exam came to end and the youngers finally have their holidays. Jiwoo didn't get any chance to confess because of their busy schedules. Jun and Minghao got into a fight because Jun didn't came to him when Minghao needed him. Minghao was sick and DK was out of town with Shua, so he asked if Jun can take care of him. Jun wanted to but he can't leave all the work on Wonwoo as Mr Wang having rest. This is really big project and Jun and Wonwoo were working on it for like years so it was really really important. But did Jun forgot that love life is important too? No, he didn't. But Minghao can't understand this. Jun even skip lunch so he can finish his work early to go to Minghao. Jun went to Minghao as fast as he was done with the work. But he saw that Minghao wasn't sick. He was chilling watching a movie.
Actually it was DK's idea. He asked Minghao to use sick coupon as Joshua always do. But it didn't work on Jun as the older got angry.
"What the heck Hao, I thought you were sick". Jun said angrily.
"Still you came this late, thank God I wasn't sick or else you would have let me just die in the bed". Minghao replied with rage. He was angry too because Jun came so late.
"Do you even know, I hurried here as early as possible just because you fucking lied about being sick". Jun retorts.
"Cause you don't care to come even once when I'm all fine". Minghao was so angry that he throws the glass on the floor.
"I told you I need to work. I'm sorry that I can't come to meet you often but you should not lie to me". Jun was calming himself down as he knows that this will led to nothing but a big argument.
"Work, work, work just go and do your fucking work. Why even bother to come here? Why are you even dating me?" Minghao said angrily throwing pillow at Jun.
"Hao listen to me. See I'm sorry okay". Jun tried to stop Minghao from getting more angry but it didn't work.
"Get the fuck out of my house" he shouted pushing Jun.
"Baby listen..." "Get out of here.....get out....go do your fucking work and don't come back to me....... I don't fucking love you Jun.....get out of my life". Minghao shouted pushing Jun out of the house.
Jun didn't tried to convince him more as Minghao's words hurt him alot. He just left from there.