30

Jun's POV.

Today is Minghao's graduation ceremony and as I never in the hell planned, I can't go there.
Why? No just why me?
(Cause you are auther's favourite one Jun Oppa)

Today I thought of proposing Minghao in front of everyone and want to make it official, but...............
Here I'm receiving our client at airport and guess what? The flight is delayed but I don't know when it will land. Damm it oiii now I'm sure HaoHao gonna kill me. I was cursing and mumbling underneath of my breath as I can't do else than that. Why did this very important client have to come today when we already didn't have any schedule today. Only if it's not for Wonwoo begging me and saying that he doesn't want to upset Mingyu, I wouldn't have come here. But he doesn't know about me and Hao so he sent me here.

I sigh as I waited and waited but there was no announcement of that flight at all. I just hope I reached at the ceremony as early as possible.

No one's POV

"Hey". Someone tap on Minghao's shoulder from behind and he can't help but think it's Jun. He happily turned to see who it is but his smile quickly dropped when it was not the person he expected. It was Joshua and DK only.
"Hey hey, what's with that unhappy face?" Joshua asked.
"Why only you are here, what about the others?" Minghao asked.
"Well they went to Mingyu's graduation ceremony first as it already started and said they will quickly head here once it's done". Joshua told him and Hao replied with simple hmm. He wanted to see Jun so badly but it's like he needs to wait.
"You two should get ready". Joshua said walking towards side room.
"Don't worry, Jun Hyung will come soon". Dk whispered making Hao cheered up a little.

"Kim Mingyu, congratulations for graduating with the second highest rank from our college this year, please come on the stage to receive your degree". The teacher announced and everyone clapped as Mingyu went to get his degree. He thanked his teacher, bowing in front of him and then he gave his thanking speech.
(I really have no idea about graduation ceremony guys, sorry)

After that he came to his group of friends who were ready to congratulate him with bunch of flowers.
"Congratulations Mingyuyaa". Scoups and Jeonghan handed him a bouquet.
"For you hyung, congratulations". The Makanes gave him a bouquet too.
"Thank you so much". Mingyu said with a wide grin. He then started to search for Wonwoo with a pout as he didn't saw him.
"Where is Wonwoo hyung". He asked Hoshi with a pout.
"Ahh Mingyuyaa , sorry but he got busy with work". Hoshi told him feeling a little bad. "Really?" Mingyu looked down as he was super upset.
"Hehe Baboyaa". Hoshi giggled and turned Mingyu, Mingyu looked up and saw Wonwoo holding a really big bouquet as he walked towards Mingyu with a big smile. Mingyu can't help but let out some happy tears as he hand the bouquets he was holding to Seungkwan as he ran to hug his boyfriend.
"Gyu, the bouquet". Wonwoo said worried that bouquet will break.
"I don't care, I just love you". Mingyu said in the hug. He was just so happy. They parted and Wonwoo gave him the bouquet. Then they share a sweet kiss before turning their attention back to their friends group.
Hoshi was a holding a bouquet.

"When will you give it to me?" Mingyu asked looking at the bouquet.
"Give you what? This is for Minghao and DK". Hoshi told him. Mingyu pouted at the reply.
"But it's my graduation ceremony too, what about me?" He complains.
"Don't you get enough from your boyfriend, still being greedy". Hoshi teased.
"Haiii, what is it? He is my boyfriend but you are my hyung, I thought you love me". Mingyu pouted more but Hoshi just stick out his tongue, still teasing him.

"Huh, whatever. Where is Jun Hyung?" Mingyu asked as Jun wasn't there.
"I'm sorry that he's not here Mingyu, actually we suddenly need to receive a client so he let me come here and went to receive them". Wonwoo told everyone.
"Oww poor him, I wish he could be here to". Mingyu said but his eyes still on the bouquet Hoshi was holding.

SVT Ships always sailing💗 (all svt ships &a new ship of dino and hobi)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें