14

When it comes to Jeonghan, everyone knew Hoshi is the answer as Jeonghan really adore Hoshi.
Hoshi calls Jeonghan and put the call on speaker.

"Hoshiyaa,what is it?" Jeonghan said in adoring voice.
"'Hyung,your tiger is hungry ". Hoshi said.
"Ahh don't worry little tiger. Let me cook something good for you. I was going to cook for Seungcheol and Makanae line so I'll cook extra for you ". Jeonghan said softly.
"Hyung you know there are two cats I need to feed". Hoshi added playfully.
"Okay okay I'll cook for them too". Jeonghan said.
"But Hyung Joshua hyung said, he is missing your cooking ". Hoshi said hesitated.
"Yaaa Hoshiyaa is this how you use your being my favorite coupon". Jeonghan said in scolding voice .
"Ahh hyung sorry". Hoshi apologize.
"Yaaa what is with this huh. You know Hoshi I don't like you winning. Okay okay I'll cook for Shua and Mingyu too". Jeonghan frown.
"Awww hyung I love you so much and I know you will not mind if Minghao and Seokmin joins too ". Hoshi added with his cute voice.
"Ahh really Hoshi. This is how you take advantage of my love. I'm gonna make you pay for this huh. But still I love you so okay whatever. We are going to have party tonight let's just eat and drink ". Jeonghan laugh over the call.
"Thank you so much hyung ". Hoshi and the other said in unison.
"Yaa you all planned it right. And used my poor Hoshi huh. Hoshiyaa you know I want some ingredients, and you know what I want right. You better send it in 10min. Else I might change my mood". Jeonghan smirked.
"I am sending it right away hyung. You are the best. Sarangheyo ". Hoshi said and ended the call.
After the call ,all eyes were on Seungkwan and Mingyu.
"Go and help Jeonghan hyung in cooking before he change his mind ". Wonwoo said to Mingyu who was standing beside him.
"Not us again ". Seungkwan said.
"It was your plan Seungkwana so now go". Joshua said.
"Ahh fine let's go Mingyu hyung ". Sengkwan commanded while dragging Vernon out of the dance studio. Well if Seungkwan have to go ,Vernon have to go too. Mingyu followed them and three of them leave the studio first to help Jeonghan. While others started to do their own work.

After like 30 minutes everyone was finished with their task and decided to head towards Jeonghan's dorm.
Hoshi locked the studio and the 7of them headed to parking lot.
Dk sat in the passenger seat next to the driver seat where Joshua was seated.
In the back seat were Minghao.
In the another car Jun was driving and Wonwoo was seating next to him while Hoshi and Dino were chuckling and playing in the back seat.
They arrived at the building.

They entered the appartment and saw Seungcheol and Woozi were sitting on the couch at living room while Jeonghan and others were in kitchen.

Hoshi removed his shoes quickly and runs toward kitchen were his Jeonghan hyung was.
Others just find a place to sit in living room.
"Woozi hyung I didn't expected you here". Dk said.
"Well Scoups hyung said Jeonghan hyung is giving party so why not". Woozi replied and then shifted his eyes from Dk to Hoshi .
And without even knowing he was smiling and staring Hoshi.

Hoshi went into kitchen and back hugged Jeonghan.
Jeonghan was making dessert and were working with cream so Jeonghan took out some cream on his finger and put the cream on Hoshi's cheeks.
"Hyung why did you do that?" Hoshi complained while whipping and eat the cream from his face.
Jeonghan chuckled at Hoshi.
"This is because you made me do so much work". Jeonghan said while putting a small kiss on Hoshi's cheeks. Woozi was confused and he looked towards Seungcheol who doesn't even seem to be bothered by this sight.
"Now go and set the tables,I'll finish this dessert ". Jeonghan told Hoshi who quickly released Jeonghan from his backhug and went out of the kitchen.

Hoshi and Jun brought two big folding tables from guest room while Wonwoo and Dino moved the sofa and couches. Well Minghao,Dk and Woozi didn't know what is happening as they are new to this.

 Well Minghao,Dk and Woozi didn't know what is happening as they are new to this