23

Everyone were out, which was a good chance for Jun and Minghao.

They ate breakfast and went to their room. Jun entered first then Minghao locked the door. Jun took Minghao closer by his waist and locked their lips. The kiss was hot , including tongue. While kissing they moved themselves to bed. Jun throws Minghao on the bed, Minghao whine at the lost of contact. Jun leans in and reconnect their lips. He took of his tshirt breaking a kiss for a while. Minghao's hands travel to Jun's chest. Minghao moved from kissing Jun's lips to his neck. He suck the area leaving a small kitty hickey. Jun then take off Minghao's top and gave him kisses all over. His hands slightly moved lower to his pants, teasing the younger.
Minghao can't wait anymore as he took off his pants while Jun took off his own. Jun started to please Minghao with the slow pace first. This time they prepare everything beforehead. Jun then fasten his pace when a knock disturb them.

"Juna are you in there?Why aren't you picking up your phone? Are you sleeping?" It was Wonwoo's voice. Why Wonwoo is here, didn't they just left two hours ago.
Minghao looked at Jun with his annoyed eyes. He hated the disturbance so much "Yes I'm in. Wait a min. I'm changing". Jun said and sigh while resting his head on Minghao's body.
Both got off from bed. Minghao went inside the bathroom while Jun put on his clothes, fixed his messy hairs.

"Did you just took a bath? And where is Minghao" Wonwoo asked as Jun came out of his room.
"Yeah, Minghao is showering. why he is looking so upset and why are you back so early?" Jun asked seeting next to Mingyu who had a pouty face and almost teary eyes.
"Mr. Wang's assistant called me. She said Mr Wang got a heart attack..we". "What?" Before Wonwoo could complete Jun asked with shocked face. "When do we have to leave?"Jun asked. "In an hour". Wonwoo replied sadly looking at his boyfriend. "I'll pack my things". Jun left for his room.

"What are you doing?" Minghao asked getting out of the bathroom, wipping his wet hairs with a towel, as he saw Jun packing his stuff. "I'm sorry Hao but I have to leave". Minghao dropped the towel hearing Jun. "What the actual fuck Jun". He said angrily.
"I'm really sorry baby that I need to go urgently like this". Jun placed a kiss on Minghao's forehead then leaned to kiss his lips but Hao back off. "Then leave". He angrily said and left the room.

Mingyu was packing Wonwoo's things while Wonwoo was feeling guilty. Wonwoo hugged Mingyu from behind. "I'm sorry Gyu..." Mingyu turned and locked his hands on Wonwoo's waist. He leaned in and kissed Wonwoo's soft lips. They kiss for a while before parting. "I will miss you hyung". Mingyu hugged him. "I'll miss you too Gyu". They stayed like that for a while then packed.
Minghao was sulking and didn't even gave Jun a goodbye kiss. Jun left the house with Wonwoo.

This is why Minghao was sulking. At the dinner Dino announced about his dating and everyone were so happy for their Makane.

The next day everyone were lazy to go out. They just decided to enjoy at home. In the morning they had breakfast, joking about this and that.
At afternoon they all played in the pool. It was already dawn. Everyone gathered at the kitchen for dinner.

"Where are Mingyu and Hoshi hyung?" Seungkwan asked as the two were missing.
"Mingyu wasn't feeling well so Hoshi took him to hospital". Jeonghan told them.
"Do you think Mingyu still likes Hoshi". Scoups just asked without thinking and when the younger shouted "What??" He realised it.
"Why did you said that in front of them?" Joshua said putting his hand on his forehead.
"And there is no way Mingyu still likes Hoshi. Don't you see how happy he is with Wonwoo". Jeonghan added.
"What the heck is with Mingyu hyung like Hoshi hyung". The Makanes asked being all surprised at the new news.
Woozi was surprised to but more than that he was unhappy.
"Aa aa aa. Promise you guys will not tell Hoshi nor Jun or Wonwoo". Joshua asked and they nodded.
"Okay so everything started when Mingyu and Hoshi met for the first time". Seungcheol started to tell them the story.