31

Warning ⚠️ : self harm.

The party ended with drunk Mingyu, DK, Dino, Seungkwan and Jeonghan. Wonwoo and Hoshi didn't drink much as Jun wasn't there, Seungcheol and Vernon were still sober even after drinking little much and Woozi has a good tolerance level.

This time it was Wonwoo and Hoshi's turn to handle the drunk Mingyu, they somehow brought him to their car.
Everyone decides to go back home, Joshua going to DK's appartment, Mingyu to 96 lingers and Dino to parent couple's.

When they return home, Hoshi unlock the door while Wonwoo was holding Mingyu to stand straight.
The lights of the appartment were off but in the silence of the room, you can hear some sniffles which scared them.
It can't be Jun right, they thought as they quickly went to Jun's room, leaving Mingyu to sleep on the sofa.

As they entered, they saw something that they were afraid of. Jun's room was mess, so does his look. There were everything scattered on the floor and Jun was sitting in a corner hugging his knees, crying endlessly.

Hoshi and Wonwoo quickly took him closer as Jun burried himself on Hoshi's neck, Wonwoo holding his hand tightly.
The cry have filled the room, and no one was daring to talk as they let Jun cry as much as he wants.

After crying in his bestfriends arms, it indeed made Jun relax. Mingyu also got a little sober and saw what is happening.

"What happened hyung?" He asked sitting in front of him.

"He.... He broke up with me". Jun cried.

"Who?" Hoshi asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Ha.... Hao". And again Jun started to cry.
"He said I don't have time for him, I was the worst choice of his life, his life have become mess since I came into his life. He said he doesn't want to see me at all". Jun was literally shaking while telling them everything and they didn't said anything but just stayed there to comfort him.

Even after so much convincing Jun still didn't ate anything and just sleep hugging Hoshi. Hoshi was really worried about him, so does other two.

It wasn't different for Minghao, even though he was really broken, he didn't wanted to let his best friend know. So he just locked himself in his room and cried in the bathroom silently. When Dk came, he thought Minghao must be sleeping so he didn't disturb him.
Minghao was really in a worst condition, he has a knife in his hand and his mind is really empty now.

He started at his wrist before bringing the knife closer, he wanted to cut himself but he just can't. He is not such a type of guy, he will not self harm, even no matter how broken he is.
He just let go of the knife and cried again hugging his knees.

Next morning the three tried to just stay normal, they didn't even dared to ask Jun, when did he started dating Minghao. Jun was somehow better than yesterday night at least. He is now eating which made them relax.
Hoshi and Mingyu decided to stay home with Jun while Wonwoo went to work.

Jun was sitting on the sofa blank, his face have no expressions. Hoshi and Mingyu were sitting beside him and looking at him with those worried eyes of them. They have so many questions but how.. just how should they ask.

"Since dance competition". Jun said as he can see through his bestfriend's face that he has this question.

"Then why did you hide?" Hoshi finally asked.

"He was uncomfortable".

"Hyung, should I talk to him?". Mingyu asked and got a shook from Jun.

"Please don't". Both Sigh.