18

"Why did you sleep here yesterday?" Hoshi asked Jun , which made Jun flinch. Should he tell that he had sex with Minghao on his couch at his studio. Well he don't mind telling Hoshi as they don't keep any secrets from each other but this time he can't as Minghao said they should not tell anyone about their relationship.
"Was tired to go home". Jun gave Hoshi a simple reply.
"Owww here, Jihoon helped me with the song. Why don't you listen it".
Jun listen to the song and a wide smile appeared on his face.
"Wow bro so cool".
"Let's practice harder. We need to get the trophy this time". Hoshi said with enthusiasm. "We are going to win Hoshiyaa".

"Wow Dokieyom. That's really good". Joshua cheered with excitement after listening to Dk's singing with guitar he thought him. A cute smile appeared on Dk's face.
"I think you have already learned everything. Now all you need is practicing". Joshua's words stole the smile from Dk's face and he frowned. Dk thought that he is good enough now, Joshua would stop teaching him. Which made Dk sad, he was enjoying his time with Joshua but now it seems like ending.
"What's with that frown Dk?" Joshua asked as he can clearly see a frown on his face.
"Nothing hyung. You will not come from tomorrow". Dk said which was more like a question. "I can if you want to".
"I would love to". Both were just shy and looking down from their shyness.

Hello bitches

YourAngel: Guys I have a great idea.

MakanaeOnTheTop: What is it hyung? I'm excited.

Tallgyu : What's it hyung?

ImGentleman: What is it Jeonghana? :)

YourAngel: let's all the couples got on a date together tomorrow.

HoranghiPower: Very bad idea hyung. -_-

YourAngel: Why not?

EatSleepWrite: Cause many of us are still single hyung.

ImGentleman: I'm disappointed dude.

MakanaeOnTheTop: me too hyung.

ChwenotChew: well me and Seungkwan are all in.

DivaBoo : always ready for dates.

YourAngel: then quickly start dating you idiots. What are you waiting for? Shua and Dk just be official already.

PizzaBoy: aha hyung.

ImGentleman went offline.

DadCoups: this guys is really good at running away.

HoranghiPower: Wonwoo you are going right.

Tallgyu: he might get busy with work.

Bookworm: I'm in.

Tallgyu: hyung are we really going?

Bookworm: yes.

DadCoups: so we are going on a triple date.

MakanaeOnTheTop: Mingyu hyung broke his own bed while jumping with joy and now Joshua hyung is scolding him.