16

This chapter have a little bit of sex scenes. So please read only if you are comfortable.

2 years have past. Vitamin L debuted and got a lot of success. Everyone is loving the performance and song Vitamin L gives.
Today was interview day, Jiwoo was getting ready to head to company.
He was standing in front of mirror ,fixing his clothes. A pair of hands wrapped around his waist from back and Jiwoo melted in the touch. The tall male put his head on Jiwoo's shoulder,back hugging Jiwoo.
"Where are you going?"

"Hoshi hyung, didn't I told you yesterday I have interview today ".Jiwoo turn to face Hoshi then he wrapped his hands around Hoshi's neck. Hoshi pouted,Jiwoo giggled at the cute hyung and leaned in for a kiss. He pressed his lips on Hoshi's and Hoshi kissed his back.
"Don't worry Love. I'll be back soon". Jiwoo atter and gave a peak on older's lips.
Hoshi hugged Jiwoo.
"Come back early baby".

Finally the interview was over and Jiwoo rushed back home to see his boyfriend Hoshi.

Jiwoo came back home. Hoshi was seating on couch watching TV. Jiwoo sat beside him at put his head on Hoshi's shoulder.
"Tired?" Hoshi asked.

"Yup".

"Let's eat dinner. I've cooked your favorite". Hoshi said tuning to face Jiwoo and cupping his cute cheeks.

Jiwoo have a fond smile,adoring his cute hyung. "How lucky I'm to have you ".

"I'm the luckiest as I have the cutest bunny". Then Hoshi kissed Jiwoo.
After they ate dinner and went to bed. Jiwoo slept wrapping his hands around Hoshi's waist and burying his face into his chest. Hoshi also wrapped his hands around small Jiwoo. Jiwoo felt asleep.

"Jiwooyaa wake up ". Jiwoo heard someone saying. But he didn't cared just sleep.

"Yaa Jiwoo if you don't get up,I'll trow out of window".

"5min more hyung". Jiwoo said and leaned more to older's body.

"Jiwooyaa. You should wake up now. We have to practice".Jiwoo heard Hoshi's voice. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Hoshi's cute face. A cute smile formed on Jiwoo's face. Then he heard laughing.
He looked around and saw his group members laughing. Jiwoo rubbed his eyes to check if he wasn't seeing a dream. But it wasn't. Jiwoo realized that he was sleeping on the couch and then cuddling to Hoshi who was trying to wake him up.
It was so embarrassing , he quickly hide his face with his hands. Everyone laugh including Hoshi as Jiwoo looked as cute like that.
"Jiwooyaa you are lucky that Hoshi hyung isn't mad at you as you were being all clingy". Minwoo joked.

"Mihanae" Jiwoo mumbled.

Hoshi pated Jiwoo's head. "It's okay. I forgive you as you looked so cute while sleeping ".

So it was all dream. Haven't debut yet,not became Hoshi hyung's boyfriend. But it was such a good dream that I never wanted to wake up. Jiwoo thought to himself.

Jiwoo was still embarrassed so his members cheered him up.
Minato did some cute dance making Jiwoo and everyone laugh.

"Kids, I've something to tell you ". Hoshi said getting everyone's attention.

"Yes hyung". Seok Kim asked.

"I'm going to participate in dance competition with my friends so I would like if you come and see us perform". Hoshi said.

"Wow hyung we will be so lucky to see you perform live". Jinho said.

"Hehehe so you guys are coming?" Hoshi asked and everyone shouted a big yes.

If you asked Vitamin L team. Who is their favorite, they will say Hoshi without hesitation.

After Hoshi finished with Vitamin L he head to Woozi's studio on second floor. He wanted to tell Woozi about competition but when he reached there Woozi were nowhere to find. Where could be he have gone Hoshi thought but then he went to his dance studio.