20

"Cheers". Everyone were celebrating at a Pub. As not only for Dokieyom and Shua being together but also cause Dokieyom won first place in the competition.
Everyone were happy for him. But Woozi was lost as he can't stop thinking about what Hoshi said to him. Were he just joking around? Woozi didn't know what to do but he just wanted to stop thinking about it for now. He went to use washroom. When he came out of there he saw Hoshi standing there waiting for him. Woozi just ignore him and walk straight but Hoshi held his hand. "Woozi you need to give me answer". He said. "Sorry you got the wrong person". Woozi replied and tried to walk away but Hoshi pulled him closer. "I know it's sudden but this is the first time I'm feeling something like this. Woozi at least we can try". He tried to convince him. "It's not easy to get me". Woozi said looking into Hoshi's eyes. "Good thing. I also don't like easy things". "Then keep on trying". With that Woozi left from there. Why did you said that, you could have just reject him directly. Woozi thought in his mind. He wanted to just reject Hoshi as there is no place for love in his heart but why he just couldn't. He just sigh and went back to their group. Hoshi came after some time.

"Guys I have a great idea". Seungkwan said getting everyone's attention. "What is it Kwanie?" Joshua asked. "We all know how talented everyone is in our group". "Yeah Seungcheol is very talented in bed to". Jeonghan chuckled as he was drunk a little. "Hyung why did you said that". Dino closed his ears with hand. "I wasn't talking about that though". Seungkwan glared at him. "So what is that you wanted?". Scoups asked. "How about we all go out on picnic and record a music video?". Seungkwan suggested. Everyone nodded thinking about it. "I think it's a good idea. We will definitely get many likes". Mingyu said. "Okay then it's decided, we are going to picnic". Jun raise his glass and everyone cheered. "Let's discuss the details this Friday at 96liners appartment". Jeonghan said and everyone agreed.
Hoshi was happy that he might get a chance to get close to Woozi. He was drinking quite a lot today, maybe celebrating his love. Wonwoo and Jun noticed that Soonyoung was already drunk and now they knew what is he going to do. Going crazy on dance floor. He, Jeonghan, Dk and Seungkwan were dancing crazily, dragging Dino into it to while others were just sighing at the sight.
"Joshua from today onwards you have to handle that guys who is going crazy there". Scoups said in a teasing manner. "What can I do?" Joshua just smiled at him. "Should we just leave him here?" Wonwoo asked Jun. "I wish, but we can't. Don't you remember he is the one who always take us home when we are drunk". Jun sigh and he and Wonwoo went to dragged Hoshi out. So did Vernon, Joshua and Scoups did. Dino sigh in relief that he don't have to dance with them anymore. "Wonwoo Juna I am happy today". Hoshi shouted happily. "Why are you so happy today?" Mingyu asked from side. "Because..." Hoshi stopped and turned, behind him was walking Woozi. "Because I'm in lo....." before he could finish his sentence, he passed out. Mingyu quickly hold him before he could fall and giggled at cute Hoshi. "He is indeed happy today". He said. Wonwoo carried him on his back. Vernon and Scoups had to do the same with Seungkwan and Jeonghan. Dk was also stumbling while walking. Woozi also had small smile looking at cute Hoshi.

Next day.
"Kim Mingyu stop I'll kill you". Jun and Wonwoo heard Hoshi shouting at Mingyu so both of them came out of their room. They saw Mingyu was running in the living room and Hoshi behind him holding a white shirt. "Hyung I'm sorry it was just a mistake". Mingyu said while running and hide behind Wonwoo. "Don't you think Wonwoo will save you today". Hoshi retorts. Wonwoo and Jun just looked at them and giggled. "What is going on Hoshiyaa. Why are you running after my baby?" Wonwoo asked in teasing way. Hoshi just stared angrily at Mingyu before answering. "That boyfriend of yours ruined my shirt". Hoshi showed his favorite white shirt to them. "Isn't that one your favorite?" Jun chuckled looking how bad the shirt has turned because of blue stains.
"What you did with his shirt Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked turning to face his tall boyfriend. Hoshi still warning him with actions. "I was just washing some white clothes when I accidentally drop a bottle of dye in the washing machine. I only realize it when water turned blue and before I could do anything the clothes have already got stains". Mingyu explained himself.
Hoshi just pouted and again stared at Mingyu. He was trying to catch Mingyu.
"Hyung save me from this wild tiger". Mingyu said hiding more behind Wonwoo. "It's okay Hoshi, you have many clothes". Wonwoo said "yeah you have many clothes". Mingyu added cheesily.
"Yaaa don't you defend him if I tell you what more he have done, you will be the one who will wants to kill him". Hoshi retorts pointing at Mingyu. "He put your white suit in the washing machine with my this shirts. The one you had wear at my Noona's wedding". Wonwoo looked at Hoshi in disbelief as it was his one of the favorite suits. "Yaa Mingyu..." before he could lessons Mingyu, he had already ran to Wonwoo's room to hide. Jun was just laughing hard as both Wonwoo and Hoshi were pouting. Then Hoshi glared at Jun. "Yaa what are you laughing at? Your favorite white Kitty blanket was also in there and it is all ruined now". Hoshi said in teasing manner. Jun face drops. It was his most favorite one as it was a gift from Wonwoo and Hoshi on his last birthday. Now it was valid for them to throw Mingyu out of the balcony. "Yaa Mingyu come out". Jun shouted, thumbing the door. Mingyu was scared to come out. "Hyung I'm sorry okay. Please don't scare me". Mingyu shouted from inside. "Gyu come out now. How can you do this to my favorite suit". Wonwoo also complained.