2

For a while Mingyu and Woozi had a little talk and Woozi got to know that Mingyu also works as a model for pledis entertainment. Woozi was happy that if he convinced Mingyu today , he might get a good company for a long time. Woozi was about to ask Mingyu about them spending a night together, but then some unknown figures appeared near mingyu. A tall but slightly shorter than Mingyu guy approached Mingyu and gave Mingyu a small peak into his hairs. Woozi was just sitting still realizing that he was about to ask a taken guy for one night stand.

Woozi sigh in relief and his eyes caught on two other guys who were standing there looking at the couple with a smile on their face. Both were taller than Woozi and both looked handsome. One of them have small eye which may disappear when he widen his smile. He had blonde hairs and cute squishy cheeks. And another one was not really looking like totally Korean maybe he was mixed.
The two boys were looking at couple fondly when they sense that there was someone sitting on the other side. They took a glance at the person who was seating there but not bothered to ask who he was they just sat down. Then Mingyu started to talk.
"Ahh hyung this is Woozi shi he is the producer at our company, but it's my first time meeting with him too." Mingyu let go of little giggle while looking at his hyungs."And Woozi shi , this is my boyfriend Wonwoo. He is the CEO of the WenJeon company." Mingyu said while looking at his boyfriend.
Woozi and Wonwoo gave each other a little smile and bowed their head a little in the sign of saying hello.

" this is Jun hyung partner of Wonwoo hyung in business " Mingyu further explained. Both Woozi and Jun gave each other a hello. "And lastly this is Hoshi hyung and let me tell you, you are going to meet him often cause he has just joined our company few days ago ". Woozi locked his eyes at Hoshi and can't deny that Hoshi was really something and then all he can saw is the boy giving him a big smile and saying hello. Woozi just came back to reality and returned his greetings.
"I just joined pledis a week ago as a choreographer but I've never seen you before ". Hoshi said with his always friendly smile. "Ahhh that is because I am always in my studio".

That is how they all slowly get to know each other while having dinner but as it was not only dinner but also celebration of Wonwoo and Jun's company getting a big contract , so they were going to drink. They drank and drank till some of them were already high, only Mingyu and Hoshi being the sober ones. As Hoshi know his tolerance and didn't drink much cause he has work tomorrow.

Mingyu decided to take Wonwoo and Jun home while Hoshi will take Woozi home. Hoshi just checked Woozi's I'd so he can know where Woozi actually live. On the other hand Mingyu was taking care of two tall boys who were so drunk that they were mumbling weird things. Somehow they managed to make it to the car. Mingyu just leave Jun sitting on the road while he was putting Wonwoo in the front seat of car. Then he picked up Jun from the road who was now laying there and put him in the back seat releasing a big sigh.
"Hyung I'll take them home . You drive safe okay. " Mingyu said to Hoshi before getting into the driving seat. Hoshi gave a node to Mingyu and then slightly open the door of Woozi's car putting the sleeping Woozi in the front seat. Then he went to the other side of the car to seat on driving seat. When Hoshi closed the door a tiny smrick appeared on Woozi's face which was unnoticed by Hoshi as he was focusing on the road. That means there was something on Woozi's mind...

Here is some information about new faces appeared on today's chapter.

Jeon Wonwoo..also Mingyu's boyfriend
Age: 23yrs
The CEO of WenJeon company.

Wen Junhui

Wen Junhui..Wonwoo's best friend and business partner. The another CEO of WenJeon company.
Age: 23yrs
He is from China and he have a cat caring center beside from his company.

Kwon Soonyoung a

Kwon Soonyoung a.k.a Hoshi. Wonwoo's best friend.
Age : 23yrs
A great dancer and choreographer.
Can steal your heart with his 10:10 eyes.

This is so blunt but still I hope you guys enjoy it... I'm getting addicted to the song circles . I don't know I just love the song so much 💙💙💙