I

4 years later

"Okay, so this is it for today. Please practice at home. I'll see you all tomorrow".

"Nae Kamsahamnida Seonsaengnim" the children bowed and took their bags, leaving the place.
The latter smiled a little in satisfaction as he locked the door of the studio and started to walk.

"Oh Mr. Kwon, annyohaseyo".

"Annyohaseyo Jinyoung's Eomma. How are you?" Soonyoung gave her his small identical smile as he walked towards her house's garden area.

"I'm all good. And I've a good news". She beamed happily.

"Really? What's it?" Soonyoung asked.

"Uri Jinyoung got his position in the group as a main rapper and lead dancer. And he said their debut date will be releasing soon". She told him excitedly.

"Wow.... See I told you, our Jin is a talented boy". Soonyoung said being happy for the kid, who has big dream of being an idol.

"Ehh it's all thanks to you and Mingyu. Here this is from me as a thanking gift. Thankyou so much for helping my Jinyoung with dancing and rapping. Please say thank you to Mingyu too". She said offering the basket of strawberries to Soonyoung.

"Ohh Mrs. Park.... I can't accept this. We just helped him a little". Soonyoung refused to take it.

"Hey there. It's for our Yannie, I know how much he love strawberries".

"Then I should take them. Yannie will be so much happy, thank you". Soonyoung accept the basket and bow a goodbye to her.

"Yannie.... I'm home". Soonyoung said letting the people inside know his presence.

"Appaaa". A little boy, like 3 to 4 years old came running to him and hugged him.

"Oh my Yannie, did you missed Aappa?" Soonyoung asked lifting the boy into his arms.

"Me and Dada missed you a lot". The boy replied, giving a peck on older's cheeks.

"Oh hyung, you are back?" Mingyu came out of the kitchen. He noticed the basket and took it from the older.
The small boy saw the strawberry and cheer loudly.

"Mrs. Park gave it for Yannie. She wanted to thank us for helping Jinyoung. He became a main rapper and lead dancer in his group". Soonyoung told him and Mingyu got so happy after hearing the news.
The boy was reaching his hand for a strawberry but he quickly received a light hit on his hand.

"What I've told you to do before eating, Soonyan?" Mingyu asked pulling the bucket away.

"Wash the fruits and also your hands". Yan replied with a pout.

"I'm glad you still remember. Now let's wash them. Let Aappa wash up. Hyung.. I'll place the dinner". Soonyoung nodded to Mingyu and put the boy down, going to take a quick shower.

Yan held Mingyu's big hand walked to the tab. They first wash the fruit and then their hands. Mingyu gave some strawberries to Yan in a bowl, making him sit on the kitchen counter. Till he placed the dinner on the small dinning table of their small house.

Soon the older came after taking shower. They all sat on the dining table eating their food.

"Hyung....... Are we really leaving in next week?" Mingyu asked worried.

"Gyu..... It's for our Yannie". Soonyoung said and they both looked at the boy, who was stuffing his mouth with a lot of rice. How can they not coo at his cuteness.