12

It's already morning
Wonwoo and Jun went to office early morning. Mingyu made them breakfast before they left. Hoshi came late last night so he was still sleeping. Hoshi didn't have work early as there will be Vocal practice first. Hoshi woke up and got ready to go.
Mingyu was seating at dining table and he saw Hoshi getting out from his room and instead of eating he was heading out of the house. Mingyu quickly got up and hold the cap attached to Hoshi's hoodies. Hoshi got pulled back.
"Yaa what the heck Mingyu?" Hoshi got surprised at sudden action.
Mingyu just pulled Hoshi by his cap and made him sit on dining table.
"Yaa what is with you? What do you thi.......aummm". Before Hoshi could complete his sentence Mingyu stuffed Hoshi's mouth with mouthful of food.
"I'll be going back to my dorm today". Mingyu said.
"So that's why you are feeding me as I'll not get to eat the food you cook for weeks and have to cook for your boyfriend and Jun".
"Yes , so here..". Mingyu scoop spoonful of food in Hoshi's mouth again.
"Mingyuyaa did I make you upset that I don't know about?" Hoshi asked.
Mingyu just nodded to the question.
"Ahhh I'm sorry. You know your hyung is babo. Please forgive your hyung. Please please please please please". Hoshi said making cute faces.
Mingyu giggled.
"Buy me that perfume ". Mingyu said in playful voice.
"Aaa this demanding kid".
"Hehehe here open your mouth ".
And this is how Hoshi and Mingyu always solve their quarrels. Cause Hoshi and Mingyu are close. Hoshi was the one who introduced Wonwoo and Mingyu to each other. And Hoshi was the one who told Mingyu about Wonwoo's feelings as Wonwoo was scared to confess.

"Bro you have been scrolling through his profile for like hours. Just text him already ". The8 said.
"But Haoyaa you know it has been awkward since yesterday ". Dk pouted.
"See he must have felt embarrassed that's why he didn't show up yesterday and if you don't talk to him first do you think he will come for you ". Minghao pointed.
"Ahhh okay I'll text him". Dk finally agreed.

Shua_Hyung♡

Hello this is Lee Seokmin.
Can we talk?

____________________________

"Do you think he'll reply?" Dk asked.
"He'll for sure ".
"Well Haoyaa what about Jun hyung do you like him or what ?" Dk questioned.
"What are you even talking about Dk. You know that I've already someone whom I like ".
"Well but you haven't seen that someone since you came to Korea and you also don't even know his name ".
"Yeah I also don't know why I even fell in love with him without even knowing anything about him". A flash of memory got into Minghao's head.
It was the time when Minghao was 14. He was waiting for the bus as usual after school. He was looking at his phone while standing at bus stop. His mind diverted when he heard a small noise come from the woods. There was a place back side of bus stop full of big trees and plants just like a small forest. Minghao was curious boy so he went into the woods following the small voice which was barely audible. As he was walking the voice was getting loud to be audible and after walking he stopped when he saw a guy who was looking up at a huge long tree and mumbling something.
"How even you got up there, you little thing? I don't even know how to climb trees. What should I do ". The guy scratch his head.
Minghao stepped further and saw up to the tree. There was a small kitten up there which was struggling to get down.
"Ohh no how did it go there?" Minghao worried.
The boy looked at Minghao and frightened.
"Ahh why are you here?" The boy questioned.
"I heard cats voice so I followed it ".
"Do you know how to climb tree?"
Minghao shook his head.
"What should we do to help it?". The boy looked worried.
"Should we try to climb up ". Minghao suggest.
"Okay then I'll climb ". The other boy said.
"But what if you fall?" Minghao said.
"It'll be better this way than seeing you fall". The boy said.
Minghao got confused about what he just heard and was about to ask but the other boy had already started to climb.
Minghao can clearly see that how the other boy was scared and struggling to climb. Minghao put his hand on the tree.
"Put your foot on my hand. It'll help you to climb ". Minghao said.
The guy hesitate but then he put his foot on Minghao's hand and climb up. The guy managed to pick the kitten and send it back to ground. While the boy was on the last branch he handed the kitten to Minghao who lifted his feet to reach up the height and they someone put the kitten on the ground.
"Now how should I go down from here?" The boy exclaimed.
"Okay just jump and I'll catch you ". Minghao said opening his arms.
"You will not be able to handle my weight and we both will get hurt ".
"Do you have any another idea ".
"Amm I'll just try to climb down by myself ". The boy said and tried to climb down. But then his foot slipped and he was about to fall on ground when Minghao quickly wrapped his hands around the boy and they both fell on ground. Minghao's back touched the group while the boy was on Minghao's body. Their eyes met and they had a eye contact for 2minutes. It was enough for Minghao to feel unusual and have butterflies in his stomach.
When the eye contact break the boy quickly got up from Minghao and help Minghao to get up. He bowed to Minghao saying sorry and ran away from there. That is what Minghao regrets the most that he didn't even asked his name. But when Minghao gave it a thought he realized that he have seen the boy before in his neighborhood. That's it he just have to search a little for the boy. But unfortunately when Minghao get back to his home he received a big surprise that they are leaving for Korea next morning as his grandmother is sick. And that day he leaved China just to not able to come back again and his first love ended even before starting. But Minghao couldn't forget the boy.

uarmyhope

Liked by feat

Liked by feat.dino,thv and 37948others.

Yoongimarryme:- omo look at this sunshine.

feat.dino:- Sunshine 🌞.
uarmyhope:- @feat.dino💜

______________________

2 notifications
uarmyhope liked your comment.
uarmyhope replied to your comment.

"Holy Jisoo". Dino screamed.
"Mr. Lee how dare you to shout in my class. Sit down back to your sit now". Teacher ordered looking angry.
"Sorry". Dino bowed and quickly sat down.

"What the heck was that bro?" Seungkwan whispered who was seating next to Dino.
"Here look at this he replied to my comment ". Dino said excitedly.
"Holly Molly Jisoo it's your crush right?" Seungkwan eyes widened.
"Yes and he finally noticed me". Dino sigh happily.
"You have to tell us everything about him after class okay" Vernon said from the side of Seungkwan.
"Okay I'll ".

Okay it was long and next chapter gonna be long again so enjoy guys . Horanghae 🐯 💙....0_0...