"Huh? What happened? Where is everyone? Where am I?" Arya couldn't comprehend. In a dark alley surrounded by old buildings, debris littered the ground, and occasional scratching noises could be heard.
"Am I lost?" The sudden realization hit her like a bolt. Not a single soul could be found; feeling hopeless, she started walking without a sense of direction. She kept walking, but the further she went, the deeper into the alley she felt herself sinking.

"Well, well, well... what's a beautiful lady like you doing here?" a big, bulky, bald person made his entrance, just like in the movies.
'Of course, this always happens. There's always guys like him. This sucks, and this shitty place too,' Arya thought, sighing deeply.
"Hello, good sir. Could you kindly show me the way to the center?" She said with much patience, trying to smile the best she could.
"Hahaha... did you all hear?" he chuckled, turning to his men. "She called me 'good sir', hahaha." With a filthy look on his face, he added, "Don't worry, we will show you a heavenly way, beautiful lady."

'His intentions are so clear in his eyes, and the way he's rubbing his hands... it's nauseating,' Arya thought, the look of disgust on her face.
"Well, I tried to be polite. Don't blame me for what happens later on," she said, putting down the bag she was holding.
"Hahaha... what can a small lady like you even do?" they all laughed at her.
Arya threw a punch at the skinny man on her left, then back-kicked the man in the stomach on her right. They fell and groaned in pain..

"You bitch… I was going to go easy on you," he exclaimed, dashing towards her, "Now die..." She lifted her right foot high in the air and slammed his head onto the ground. A thud echoed in that narrow alley. Seeing the man groan in pain,the remaining two fled.
"Hmph…I learned taekwondo in my childhood, did you think I was a easy ome?" she mutter, grabbing her bag; she asked the skinny one for directions.
Arya had to walk through more passageways, taking turns now and then, but eventually, she emagred from the dark alley.
"Hmm..he did not lie; I'm finally out," she mumbled, successfully escaping that nasty place.

Arya went to Canter Plaza because Ivan had advised that if they got separated, they should meet there. Besides, it was nearly nightfall, so it was best not to be late.

Upon reaching the plaza, Arya spotted Miya sitting on a bench near the light stand. Miya seemed to be scanning her surroundings, as if searching for someone. "Miya!" Arya called out loudly, and Miya hurried over to her. "My lady, are you alright? I was so worried something might happen to you," she asked anxiously. Patting her shoulder, Arya reassured her, "Don't worry, nothing happened to me." Glancing around, she added, "Where is Ivan?"
"My lord went to look for you," she replies.
"Then we should wait here for him," Arya suggested. After all, it's better to stay put. If lost in this crowd, it will consume more time.

**********

Renard

Renard was talking to a shopkeeper when he saw Lady Arya getting swept away by the crowds in the direction of the dark alley. Thinking that she might be in danger, he followed behind, hoping to help her. However, little did he know, she was not just any cat but a wild one.

'How much are you going to surprise me, dear customer?' Curiosity kept building up inside him as he got to know her. The more he saw her, the more he wanted to know about her. Renard followed her out and approached her seat.
"Hello, ladies. Mind if I join you?" Renard asked with a sly smile.
'What is he doing here? And why bother us now?' wariness flashed in her eyes. "We are waiting for someone," she said, her tone mixed with annoyance, hoping he would disappear.

"Lady, you are so cold," he said in a flirty voice, continuing, "don't push me away. Everyone's having fun tonight. Can't we just talk?"
His words irked Arya. "What do you want?" she asked, frowning.
He looked at Miya and eyed her as if asking her to leave. "Say it," Arya said firmly, with irritation.
A crafty smile appeared on his face, as if it were amusing to him. "It's fun. Much more than I anticipated," he said as he left.
'What's his deal? I'm meeting with crazy people tonight,' Arya thought, unable to understand his actions.

Sometime after that, Ivan arrived. His expression said it all - 'I'm dead today.' He scolded Arya, asking if she was a kid, how she could run off like that and whatnot. Arya knew she was at fault here, so she took all that scolding in silence. Well, they returned home safely, so nothing else mattered. All that running from today made her exhausted, and that night, she slept like a log.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

In the morning...

Arya was busy doing some paperwork when an invitation arrived in her name. It bore a seal with an artful depiction of a dendrobium flower.
'Hmm... from Madam Fredeca. Faster than I expected,' a satisfied smile rose on her lips.
As she rang the bell, Miya came in, "Did you call, my lady?"
Rising from her chair, Arya instructed, "Miya, tell the coachman to prepare the carriage. We are going to the Sar'a boutique.".

Sar'a boutique is the most famous boutique in the empire, run by Madam Fredeca. Known for its top-quality products and customizing services, it's renowned for both its designs and materials, which have propelled it to great heights. Whether young or old, everyone desires to have their dresses made here. The boutique exclusively sells customized clothes to buyers, avoiding repetitive designs and instead focusing on new, unique creations.

Due to its popularity, it's nearly impossible to secure an appointment without booking well in advance. However, with such high demand comes high prices. Partnering with a shop like this could easily solve my financial problems.

______•°•°•______