Chapter Thirty: Ethan's Birthday

Start from the beginning

Mabilis ko siyang nabitawan saka ko inilapat ang dalawang kamay ko sa pisngi ko para damhin 'yung mukha ko.

"Are you alright? Siguro napasobra nga ako sa damit mo. You know you can—"

"Hindi, Kesha! Okay lang ako. Okay lang ako sa suot ko," mabilis na putol ko sa sasabihin niya.

"Sigurado ka?"

"Oo. Okay lang ako."

"Okay," kibit-balikat na sabi niya saka niya muling kinuha ang kamay ko sabay bumaba na kami papunta sa garden kung saan gaganapin ang party.

Tumigil ka, Eila! Mali 'yang iniisip mo! Mali! Mali! Mali! Sex lang ang gusto ni Trojan niya sa'yo! Kaya 'wag kang naglalagay ng kung ano-anong kakaibang ideya sa utak mo! Stop it!

Napabuntong-hininga na lang ako sa naisip ko saka pilit na inaalis sa utak ko ang ideya na 'yun.

I'm not falling for him! Attraction lang 'to! Just mad attraction!

Trojan

"YOU LOOK so mad struck with that woman."

I turned my head and saw Eros behind my back with two glass of brandy on his hand and he gave the other one to me before we toss.

"What are you talking about?"

"C'mon, Trojan! Stop playing dumb games with me. Matatanda na tayo. You know what I'm talking about."

"Are you talking about Eila?"

"May iba ka pa bang babae na dadalhin dito sa Alta Puebo nang hindi kami sinasabihan?" he mocked. "What's the real between the two of you?"

"It's none of your business, Eros. So stop being a btchy, nagging woman."

"Fck you, bstard. Nagtatanong lang ako," he replied annoyed too. "So, you're going to marry her?"

"I told you—"

I stopped in midsentence when Kesha went out of the mansion with a very stunning and sexy as hell woman standing beside her.

Damn!

"Ngayon alam ko na why all of you, my sht bstard cousins, became too clingy with that rude woman."

Hindi ko pinansin ang sinabi ni Eros sa tabi ko.

All I can think about is her. See only her and focus all my attention to her.

Eila, my dearest Eila, never fails to make me sht as damn with her looks. Body and fcking lips.

And she's mine. All mine.

"She's coming this way."

I turned my body around to calm my nerves and gr*in.

I've never been this sexually active and attracted to any woman.

Eila always make things impossible to possible. She's putting this unseen spell around me.

Every time I see her, I want to possess her. I want to trap her into my arms.

And fck her damn so hard whenever she's trying to become attractive in front of me. Conscious or unconsciously.

Nang lumingon ako para salubungin siya, bigla siyang nawala.

She's gone.