PROLOGUE

Name: RAIN LEE (Omega)
Age: 21 years old
Nationality: Thai korean
Student at Yonsei University majoring in accounting and finance
Best friend: Sky and ple
Favourite colour: Magenta and like playing games mostly Pokémon.

Name: RAIN LEE (Omega)Age: 21 years oldNationality: Thai koreanStudent at Yonsei University majoring in accounting and financeBest friend: Sky and pleFavourite colour: Magenta and like playing games mostly Pokémon

Rain is an omega and the only son of his parents. Spoiled brat, super stylish and doesn't give a fuck about anyone, his father is thai and his mom is korean they have a very successful business which makes them to live a very beautiful life without stressing about money.

Rain was born and raised in korea, his best friend and him living their best life at university....he goes sometimes in Thailand during holidays to see his family. he didn't have any knowledge about the Thai culture he can't even speak the language fluently but he can understand and make some sentences. Mostly he talks in English with his Thai family, but he would love to speak Thai as fast as his cousin, all he can do is to wish for it since no one is willing to teach him.

Rain has been in relationship with his ex-boyfriend Rion. Let's say it wasn't a healthy relationship since his ex was abusing him all the time, rain lost his sparkles and was living a Y.O.L.O (you only live once) life going out with his friends and enjoying himself not thinking about relationship anymore.

________&&&&&_______

Name: PHAYU CHAIKAMON (Alpha)
Age: 28 years old
Nationality: Thai
CEO, Working in a architect firm with his cousin Saifa
Best friend: Prapai
Favourite colour: black

Name: PHAYU CHAIKAMON (Alpha) Age: 28 years oldNationality: ThaiCEO, Working in a architect firm with his cousin SaifaBest friend: PrapaiFavourite colour: black

Phayu is an alpha, he is fully thai from both parents but after he was born his family moved to Korea and they lived there for 8years. Unfortunately they couldn't stay there longer so all his family and him had to move back in Thailand when he was 9 because his dad has opened a successful business. Since then he was living there studying and started to work with his father.

until one day one of his cousin from korea who is also architect needed his help, because he was getting so many projects here and there by so many clients from all over the country so his cousin proposed to him a share partnership so they can run the firm together. The company has recognition all over the country and overseas, even now the government want him to build a whole complexe but he can't do it alone he needs his talented cousin.

So phayu had to move in korea once again and work with him even if he can't really speak the language he is willing to learn and work hard with his cousin to make it successful.

Phayu has been in past relationship with both man and woman but he never felt the sparks and genuine feelings towards anyone after his ex girlfriend broke his heart in front of everyone. He wasn't really interesting in having a serious relationship anymore and focus only in work.

What will really happen when phayu will accidentally meet the most beautiful omega and his heart will start to beat again. And rain see the most handsome man ever his whole body couldn't handle it and start to question himself...

>>>>>TBC<<<<<
-----------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING 🙏🏽

Hey this is actually my first story 😄 please be nice 🙂

Every suggestion is welcomed 🤗