special 7 : Another baby and beautiful family END

Three months later...

After the beautiful quality time with family in Thailand, they went back to their normal and stressful life. Starting with work then prepare the kids every morning for school, and take care of the house...

Sometimes it's overwhelming and difficult but they won't trade this life fir anything else, they love everything and appreciate every single day.

Rain went back to work with phayu from time to time, assisting with some meetings and working together. Phayu understood why it's important to associate rain in everything related to work and family, every decision has to be taken together so he won't feel all the pressure on himself.

Phayu can admit that since he can now rely on rain, he's more relaxed working with him and Saifa. He remembered when they started working it was amazing now he won't ever put rain aside. Rain has shown him multiple times how strong he is, so they can walk hand to hand together, even if rain decides to stay home he will always ask him about everything because they're partner for life.

Rain missed his last heat and started to already feel weird, after two pregnancy he already knows what's going on. After work he bought a pregnancy test, just as he felt it's positive.

The next day he calls their doctor for an appointment and went to hospital to confirm. he didn't say anything yet to phayu although phayu knew something was off. Rain was getting tired and a little too weak, sleeping a lot and not eating much, his suspicions went high when rain throw up one morning, but the boy said he just ate something bad. They did all the test, an hour later the dic came back...

"Congratulations Mr rain your 3months pregnant entering the 4th month"

Rain is not quiet surprised, he knew already but having another little baby is wonderful, giving life is the best thing that can happen even if the process is hard but in tge end when you see the cute little human that was growing inside you all the pain is worth it.

"İs everything fine with my baby doctor"

"Yes, you're in perfect health, your baby is growing well. İ will give you some medecine and vitamins. Please come back for check up"

"Thank you doctor"

Rain took the test results, he went back home, he helped the maids to cook dinner, then send a car to take the kids from school. İn the evening they all had dinner together, the kids went to sleep. Rain was cuddling with phayu on the cough watching a movie...

"P'Phayu" he called softly

"Yes love do you need something"

"No i want to tell you something instead"

Phayu sits facing rain...

"Tell me, I'm listening"

"Uhmmm actually not here, follow me in the room in 5min okay"

Rain said running upstairs, phayu is confused what game rain is playing now so he waits 5min before going up. Rain puts a box on the bed with a rose on top. When phayu came in he saw rain sitting on bed with the box in from of him...

"Did you buy me a gift" he asks

"No we did this gift together"

Phayu is a bit confused but he's not dumb he kinda understands now what rain meant

"Wait a minute don't tell me" he took the box open it...

There's a pregnancy test inside and the test results from the hospital.

"You're going to be a dad again I'm pregnant" rain said smiling although he didn't want to have kids again because of how stressful he was when phayu was ignoring him, now he knows they're going to work together he's happy for his big family. He was the only child with no one around, he wants to give his children more siblings to play together.