CHAPTER XXVI : WEDDING

Three months later...

Phayu woke up early to go to work he has a lot to do because after the wedding he wants some times with rain and the baby he may not go to work often so he's making sure to finalise every project...

He get dressed, rain was still sleeping with the twins he made sure not to wake them up, the babies are being naughty they didn't want to sleep until 3am so rain must be tired.

He left for work asking the maids to take care of the breakfast and prepare the milk for the twin... His mom went back to Thailand she has some important work to finish she'll be back before the wedding she made sure to have a very good nanny to help rain.

The wedding was supposed to be last month but they need more time for some arrangements also the parents have important business to do that can't be rescheduled for that rain ask Pai to schedule it this month so they also had time to prepare everything well...

One week before the wedding, rain standing at the balcony looking downstairs at the convenience store in front recalling how they first met there, the memories flowing through his head and he starts to get emotional.

Rain can't believe they were together for so long. If not because he wanted to eat that night maybe today he wasn't going to mary phayu, maybe univers might have put them together somehow but not sure.

He was so deep in his thoughts he didn't know phayu was there...

"Baby what's wrong" phayu asked hugging him from the back resting his chin on rain's shoulder

"P'Phayu do you remember the first time we met"

"Of course baby, you crash onto me and my life has changed since then"

"I can't believe we made this so far, if someone asked me back then if i was going to marry you and have kids i was going to say no because i wasn't even confident of myself how can this incredible man love me"

"You're so special rain, since the first day i knew it was you no one else, I'm very proud of what you have done and i will be very proud to stand as your husband in front of everyone"

"Thank you P'phayu i-"

"Sshhuuutttt no more talking don't thank me"

"But"

"Rain" phayu turns him to be face to face

"I just want to say i love you"

"I love you too my rainy"

Phayu kiss him gently and deeper just while it was becoming hot they heard someone voice cutting them

"Don't you guys have some shame, go do this in your room"

"First it's my house and second how do you guys came inside?"  Phayu looking at three people who were facing them with questioning eyes

"The maids opened the door for us, that's not the subject here" Pai said

"Leave them P'pai, rain since you are with P'Phayu you became so bold" sky added

"Yes rain you're so shameless showing off your husband like this" ple added more drama

"Ohhh please leave my house if you're here to scold me and yes I'll show off my handsome husband" rain shouted

"We're not here for you anyways where's Vincent and Victor i want to see my babies" ple said

"Let's go in the room" rain took sky and ple to go play with the twins leaving Pai and phayu alone

"Why are you looking at me like this" phayu asked