CHAPTER VIII: THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP

After the beautiful weekend, it's now time to go back to work. Phayu woke up first looking at his cute boy face sleeping so peacefully, he kissed his head...

"Wake up" he said almost whispering, of course he wants to stay there cuddling but they have to get out of bed.

"P'phayu it's so early" rain mumbled still sleepy.

"You have to go to school and i have to go to work it's already 7am let's get ready" if there's one thing rain doesn't like it's to wake up in the morning but with his gentle boyfriend he can't be so stubborn.

They get ready quickly, phayu was making some toast with fresh milk so they can eat something before going out.

Rain was just sitting there waiting his breakfast swigging left and right on his chair smiling like a little kid. He is the most happier right now. Phayu was done now while eating he asked "how do you feel today not too sore"

"I'm much more better although it's still a bit painful inside but with the medecine I'm not feeling it that much" rain answered.

Phayu sight "okay if you feel uncomfortable just come back home and rest don't force yourself. Take your suppressant i don't want anyone to smell your beautiful scent"

"So protective" rain tease...

"Of course i am, you're mine I'll protect you against anything or anyone" the alpha said

They continue eating when they're hearing someone put the keys on the door to open it. Of course there's only two person that can come inside rain's house without knocking.

Ple and sky enters the house to see the two lovebirds having their breakfast. They stay still looking at them and then say "good morning" both at the same time they're so shy to speak. Phayu understand that he has to go those three have a lot to discuss. He quickly drinks all his milk grab his bag and laptop.

"I'll see you tonight baby love you" he peck his lips

"Love you too" showing his bunny smile phayu squeeze his cheeks and he said goodbye to sky and ple adding "nice to finally put a face on rain's bestfriend he talks a lot about you two all the time. Take care I'll be going first. Study well"  he left the house

"Tell us everything don't miss any details " ple asking with so much excitement running towards rain...

"Ohh let me finish my breakfast first and nothing happened" rain said giving them a side eye.

"With what I'm seeing on your neck I'm totally sure of what you did plus don't fool us we bought the condoms together." Sky said Rain can't hide anything to those two they'll be on his neck all day if possible.

Rain trying so hard to hide his bite mark but too late "okay I'll tell you everything on our way to school but first help me hide this please ple put some of your make up here please"  he pleaded...

"At your service your majesty" ple answered laughing at him, they can't help but to tease him.

"Welcome to the club you're finally one of us we have to party" sky said rolling his eyes.

Ple helped him to hide the mark he doesn't want everyone to tease him at school. They headed out to their first class of the day.

On the way rain explained everything how gentle and loving phayu was the whole week. The two best friends are so happy for the first time rain seems really happy and they can see the sparkles. They arrived at school and go on with their busy schedule...