CHAPTER XXVII: ЁЯФЮRAIN TAKES CARE OF PHAYU

The ceremony and the party was amazing and perfect. They received a lots of gifts, everyone congratulate them, the family photo of the new married couples with their twins will definitely made it to tomorrow first news. Both parents are so happy and proud.

At the end of the party phayu's mom said they should go, well they're both confused...

"Mom what are you saying where should we go" phayu asked, rain looking as confused as his hubby.

"Well i want you two to have this night and tomorrow just the both of you, me and rain's mom plus the nanny will take care of the babies. You need some alone time and intimacy" she said and everyone agrees

Both phayu and rain feel so emotional, did they planned this...

"But mom the kids are getting naughty they might cry a lot" rain said, of course since he gave birth he never been apart from them. So two nights without them will be very difficult although he'll be with phayu spending a beautiful moment but his kids will still be missing him...

"Don't worry rain, please take your husband and go, Pai has already prepared everything, have a beautiful moment, i know having kids sometimes you forget that you should also take care of each other, the kid will be fine with us" she added

Rain looked at phayu who just gave him a nod. They left a car was waiting for them outside taking them to their new house. As rain suggested before he wants to do their first time in their new house, new room and first day of them being married...

They didn't have sex since rain gave birth, well some touching blowjob, caressing and jerking eachother yes but no penetrations since he was still in postnatal care...

Now he has fully recovered and ready, he misses his hubby magic cock that sends him to nine cloud. Rain feeling nervous like a virgin he's not even looking at phayu inside the car just resting his head on phayu shoulder...

After 30min of ride they arrived, the house was beautifully decorated. They went inside and up to their room, the room was filled with petals and candles...

Phayu looked at rain who's still amazed by the image in front of him

"It's really beautiful. Do you like it" he asks, rain just nodded looking at him with his big doe eyes, the same eyes that made him fall in love...

"You're so beautiful" phayu said, rain got shy a bit.

Phayu has never missed any occasion to tell rain how beautiful and gorgeous he is.

"You're the most handsome my hubby" rain said wrapping his arms around phayu's neck

"My wifey is being cute what should i do when you act like this" phayu holds him tightly pressing their body together.

"Hubby"

"Yes love"

"Thank you for everything"

"Why are you thanking me babe"

Yes, rain is thankful for everything phayu did since the first day they met. They went through a lot together, getting his trauma fixed, giving him the most beautiful relationship, now married with their kids. What could he have asked for, this man just gave him everything without thinking twice.

"Just for everything, for loving ne and staying by my side every single day"

"Isn't it my responsibility uhm"

"Yes, and tonight can i take care of you, you have been taking care of me since i got pregnant until now i want to take care of my p'phayu today"

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT [PhayuRain]рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ