CHAPTER IV: TAKING SMALL STEPS

Rain was busy with his assignment he can't do this anymore he is more than exhausted he needs a break his brain is on fire.

"We are almost done rain focus" sky said

Of course rain is not dumb he just need someone to tell him what to do and what to follow. He is easily distracted.

The bitches gang keep on working. After they will have their last class of the day ending at 5pm. Thank God the evil alpha is not around these days so rain in more relaxed and just thinking about his studies and not to forget his handsome alpha.

This two past week was hectic because it's been almost a month they were back to school and they are having a lot of homework and assignment plus next month they have their midterm exam so they are really busy.

*Okay young people we will stop here see you next time don't forget to study huh don't be lazy* the teacher yelled

"Oufff finally done" ple said they were done with the day now super tired all they want is to eat and sleep.

"After the exams we need to go party" ple added

"Absolutely it's a must" rain said and sky rolled his eyes "let's go"

*

Phayu was also so busy with the project. He was always on set supervising everything. This project he can't failed. He needs to make a name in this country if he wants to have more projects and trust of important clients.

It's been almost 2 weeks he haven't seen rain properly just the two of them eating and talking about anything and laughing. Yes Sometimes they met inside the elevator or before going to work he'll go and say goodbye bye to rain, when he got home super late he will see food in front of his door.

He knows rain was the one putting it there. He is thinking of giving him the keys but maybe this will be a big step that rain isn't ready to take. So he'll wait a little bit, from now everything is going perfect between them he can't complain the boy is an angel.

They just talk on the phone for some times when he is free or at night before bed because of being so tired he can stay up for long conversation so he sleeps early almost everyday.

Today was the day rain was missing phayu so much he can't take this and need to do something it was Friday so maybe phayu can have the weekend free just for them.

After getting home almost 6pm he cooked something quickly and sent a message to phayu.

*Hello i hope everything is going fine on set i just got back from school. I have some food for you too I'll leave it in front of your door. Please don't work too hard I'm worried i miss you* he sent

15min later...

*I would like to ask you if you are going to be free this weekend(sad emoji)* he sent another text.

Still no response he is feeling so sad now and just lay down eyes fixed on the ceiling.

After one hour he received a text. He jumped and read it

*Sorry for the late reply when i saw your message i knew you want to have some time with me so i was finishing everything quickly to free myself. Dont put the food in front of my door I'll come have dinner with you and yes i am free what do you want to do little boy?*

Rain was surprised did he free himself just to be with me?

*Okay I'll be waiting for you then, I'll tell you my plan when you're here come quickly* his heart beating like crazy then he remembered what happened the last time phayu came for his first dinner with him at home they ended up in some unexpected position almost kissing.