CHAPTER XXVIII: THE END

The next day rain woke up first went downstairs everything is still new in this house, he doesn't even know where things are. In the kitchen he tried to find something to make breakfast, the fridge was full of groceries already...

"Wow P'Phayu really thought about everything my hubby is the best" he said to himself

He made some noodles, egg, coffee and cut some fruits. He tried his best to prepare the best and delicious breakfast for his hubby, he left everything on the table and went upstairs. Phayu was still asleep, last night session was one of the best sex he ever had with rain.

Rain crawls on top of him resting his light weight on phayu and kiss his lips, phayu hug his waist tight.

"Uhmm ten more minutes babe" phayu whispered wrapping his big body over rain sniffing his beautiful morning scent.

"P'Phayu it's already 10am how long are you going to sleep" he said softly

"Just five minutes baby"

"So lazy, come let's take a bath and eat breakfast i made it"

"You made breakfast already"

"Hum yes when you were sleeping"

"Are you sure it's eatable"

"P'Phayu don't tease"

"Oh my wifey is the best, I'll eat it all" he kissed him all over his face, rain giggles

"Let's go I'll give you a bath okay"

"Really? I'm being spoiled"

"You've been spoiling me now it's my turn"

"I'll be use to it what if i ask more"

"I'll be glad to do everything for my hubby"

"You're seducing me"

"Is it working"

"Try harder baby"

"Tsk come let's go to bath first"

They went in the bathroom remove all their clothes and got inside the bathtub, rain made sure the water is warm enough. They took their bath teasing eachother, laughing, it was a beautiful moment.

After sometimes they came back in the room dry themselves, they dried each others hair and get dressed. Rain taking phayu downstairs to eat their breakfast feeling nervous. He's not a good cooker but he really tried his best sometimes to surprise his hubby.

This morning he put all his efforts on this breakfast, he hopes phayu will like it, because he remembered the last time he did something to eat it was almost like poison they laughed about it and order something quick online.

But this time he really did his best and phayu's mom was teaching him basic recipes for breakfast, for children food and family's meals, he learnt a lot while being home for those 9months.

Although he's not really close with his parents but they have now a normal relationship, he talks with them more casually and sometimes laugh even if he's still not hundred percent comfortable around them the way he is with phayu's mom who welcomed him with love and care.

"Wow baby you made this, all by yourself really"

"Yes P'phayu, taste it and tell me what do you think"

Phayu tastes the noodles and eggs then takes a sip of coffee. He stayed quiet for a minute rain feels nervous 'is it that bad' ...he can't even ask.