CHAPTER XXIV: PHAYURAIN'S BABIES

Rain's pregnancy is going so far very good except his mood swings and swollen body he is healthy and safe.

Now it's been seven months, they did all the check up everything is normal the babies are fine, they didn't want to know the sex of the babies. For them girl or boy it doesn't matter they will love them equally. Phayu's mom is the one to know the sex so she's preparing all the babies stuffs and will buy everything they will need.

Since 2 weeks already phayu's mom is staying with them to help rain and teach him she'll be staying until rain will give birth.

Phayu is a bit relieved mom is taking care of rain when he has to go to important meeting at work also not to forget the house, he already started building in probably less than 2 months everything will be done.

He already designed everything and order all the furnitures, His mom will be the one preparing the babies room and arrange everything, they will discover the room just when the babies will be born.

He is so thankful his mom came to help because rain was starting to make him crazy like the other night he woke up at 3am because he wanted to eat spicy noodles in the middle of the night thank god phayu know how ti distract him. His cravings was getting out of hands.

Until now all is good rain has been in perfect hands let's say more spoiled than ever. His parents came to see him more often trying to bond with him again even if it's hard but they're all trying, his mom and phayu's mom seems to get along well so for his good everyone is involved he feels like a prince right now looking like a whale with swollen feet.

"Baby do you want to go take a walk" phayu asked rain who's just playing with his phone.

"I don't want to" rain refused

"Baby the doctor said you need at least 15min walk or do some exercise, it's for your own good"

"P'Phayu i don't want to I'm already tired i can't move"

"Of course you can't move if you stay in one place for hours, your feet will be more swollen and it will hurt you please come let's just go to the supermarket and come back okay"

"Okay P'phayu"

Rain has no choice but to listen, he promised not to be stubborn. It's his first pregnancy and it's twins so the labor will be two times more difficult, people around him are just worried so he need to listen to not make his family more worried.

As he recalled last month how he ate a lot of oil food even if phayu said no but rain said the doctor allowed and he ate too much his tummy hurt him a lot the went to the hospital, he saw the fear in phayu's eyes to the edge of crying since that day he said he will listen.

After the walk, they were back home took a bath and ate dinner. Phayu's mom was out tonight so rain decided to act horny, since he was pregnant phayu didn't fuck him hard they made love often not harsh at all, sometimes when rain was in his horny stage phayu will just suck him and fingers him until he cum.

"Come here let's sleep" they were cuddling and then

"Oh" phayu jumped out of surprise

"Did you feel it too P'Phayu" rain asked

"Yes baby" he said looking so emotional

The babies just kicked phayu hand was on rain tummy and he felt it.

"My cuties don't kick too much, you'll hurt dada" he said kissing rain's belly. They keep talking and feeling the babies moving at each movement both will laugh and say you felt it too, the scene was so beautiful and lovely until they sleep