CHAPTER XIV: 🔞PUNISHMENT

"Let me take a bath first wait for me here don't move" phayu said with a grin.

It took him less than 15min he was back in the room, rain still sitting in the middle of the bed hugging his knees he doesn't know what is waiting for him. This is the first time he did something bad and made his boyfriend so mad what kind of punishment phayu prepared.

He looked up to see phayu was just wearing his underwear nothing else, his hair still wet falling on his face making him look so hot, rain swallows hard, phayu body is a work of art looking at his firm and hard abs, muscles popping, very well shaped he can just drool over it like a dog in front of meat.

Phayu gaze is so difficult to resist, the way he's looking at rain as if he's planning something very bad making rain tremble.

"Why are you scared" he ask, his low voice sending shivers down to rain body's.

"I- I'm not scared" rain said with a trembling voice.

"Do you know what you did made me feel bad right?" This question rain is uncertain how he can respond...

"Yes P'phayu, I'm sorry" he's near to cry, he feels very ashamed for not thinking twice before saying something like that...

"I know what you want but I'm not going to give it to you" phayu said firmly

Rain is perplex, he can't understand what phayu is saying, is he going to fuck him or he's still angry...

"P'phayu are you still angry" he ask fearing the answer

"I'm not baby, but i have to teach you a lesson you should not forget and never ever think about that word in our relationship" he said looking at him with dark eyes

Rain can smell the change in phayu scent, it's dark and bitter. Now he's so scared of his life. Phayu also can smell rain anxious scent it's not sweet like it used to...

"Rain" he called

Rain looked at him, his eyes expressing all his feelings.

"I'm not going to do something bad to you or hurt you, you can relax" phayu want to change the atmosphere. Rain nodded he feels relax his scent starts to switch to a horny one.

Rain looked up again seeing his boyfriend almost naked in front of him wondering what they will do. Phayu always make their sex life so much incredible he can't wait...

While rain's mind going all dirty his cock starting to get hard just thinking of what will happen...

Phayu approaches him slowly getting on the bed taking the chain.

"Lay down hands up" he said

But at his suprise when rain did that he saw the boy hard cock dripping precum already...

"You're this hard i didn't even touch you yet" phayu said with a smirk.

Rain is so red, he is not saying anything just staying there at phayu mercy.

Phayu tied up his hands on top of his head. He saw rain put some fruits, ice cubes and chocolate beside the bed.

"You're my cake I'm going to decorate your body and eat it, you stay still and don't move" he orders

Rain looking at him with all the desires as if he's so ready to be eat up. He missed this man so much, he just wanted to connect with him again, feel him, kiss him and fuck him until he pass out.

But that's not what phayu prepared. If he do that it's not going to be a punishment, rain will enjoy it way too much. He need to punish him and push him to the verge...