CHAPTER XVI: CONFRONTATION

It's been almost one year since rain has been working and studying at the same time, the boy can now feel the pressure of adulthood, he is no longer a child but still is Phayu's baby...

He has been working so hard that PRIME ACCOUNT&CO is getting new business contracts and trust with so much clients they all just wanted to work with the later Mr Rain Lee for their financials advices. At this point the company may not want to let go rain after his contract ends.

*Two months before his graduation, rain has changed a lot, of course in good way, he is more mature and more responsible, phayu is so proud him as he's almost done with their house... They're spending their weekend together as it's the only time they can be fully over each other. Phayu is making dinner downstairs almost done just cleaning the kitchen.

"P'Phayuuu" rain called running downstairs

"Watch your steps baby what's going on"

"Uhmmm i saw this new Pokemon merch can you buy it for me, i can't use my card right now can i use yours" phayu can't believe it this whole fuss for pokemon, of course money is not a problem rain can take phayu card whenever he wants.

"Are you not old enough playing with pokemon" phayu said squeezing his cheeks.

"P'phayu don't tease i really want it na na please, I'll do anything" oh that last word is something phayu needed to act naughty

"Really you'll do anything i want"

"Y- yes" rain now know what he did, he shouldn't have said that

"You can, you know you don't have to ask me if you want to use my card"

"I know but i just wanted to ask first" he said nervously

"Okay baby boy, you have been neglecting your hubby for so long and now you're playing pokemon again i missed you can i have your time" phayu said with sad face

"Ohoh P'phayu we have been spending a lot of time every weekend, you're so naughty " rain said making his way up to the room and then turns point at phayu with his finger asking him to follow him. Phayu chuckle at the gesture

They made their way up. Rain remove all his clothes and so phayu did the same.

"Lay down" rain said, phayu loves when rain takes initiative this boy can do unholy things that send him to heaven.

Phayu stay still watching rain playing with his cock and pinch his nipple moans escape from his mouth. Phayu swallow hard eyes on the boy his cock reacting to the view in front of him and start getting hard...

Rain continue touching himself in front of phayu, he takes lube put some on his fingers and press it inside his hole from behind... Phayu keep looking precum dripping from his rim

Rain crawled into phayu laps taking the big weapon inside his mouth. Phayu gasped at the sensation as he keeps sucking hard, after sometime he stopped take a condom as he put it on phayu cock pouring enough lube.

He press phayu cock inside his hole sitting slowly until he was completely full inside...

"Fuck" phayu curse,

"Someone said I'm not taking care of him and playing pokemon. Do you like it now" he moves up and down. Phayu mind went blank he can't think straight while rain is riding his cock like this...

"You're so evil" he said

"I know you like it" he keeps bouncing up and down hitting the right spot inside and moaning phayu name...