Special 1: Start of Holidays

5 years later...

"Victor hurry up we are going to miss the flight, I swear to god I'm going to beat this child" rain shouted

"Babe why are you shouting" phayu came back inside the house after putting Vincent in the car.

"Please go up and see what he is doing i don't have time for this, I'm going to put Varsha inside the car" rain walked out, leaving phayu to deal with the capricious child.

Victor is the most capricious and stubborn just like rain even if he doesn't admit it. Being a male Omega with a feminine side is not definitely helping he's weaker than his twin and has strong emotional feelings. He is always Throwing tantrums, hitting, biting, screaming and crying even more than Varsha.

Vincent is the quiet one doesn't talk much, very cool and reserve just like phayu, his alpha side is calm making him look more mature than his brother who think he is still a baby even if they have a little sister now.

Varsha Lee chaikamon (BTW it's means rain in Hindi, rain is a gift from God, so Varsha is the waited baby girl in the family), the princess of the powerful couple in the country. She's the pride of both families, everyone spoil her, no one dare to say no nor touch her. She has a whole room full of toys. Being in a family full of boys she's the only girl after so many generations she's so lucky.

Although phayu said he didn't want to knot rain because of all the pain he experienced. But with rain being sexy everyday he couldn't handle it, just one year later rain was pregnant again and 9 months later gave birth to their princess.

Today the twins are almost 6 years old and the princess is 3 years old. The family is complete.

So why all the fuss this early in the morning, well since it's summer holidays the kids don't have school they planned to visit Thailand, they lived in Korea for so many years.

The kids only speaks Korean and English. They want them to know more about their culture and country, so they decided to go for 3months in Thailand.

But this morning victor started to make a big deal again because he couldn't find his favourite pink socks with bear imprinted so he doesn't want to leave his room.

Rain walked to the car and place varsha inside fixing her sitbelt.

"Dada where is victor?" Vincent asks...

"Your brother decided to not come out since he can't find his socks" rain said annoyed shaking his head.

"Oh can you open my sit I'll go take him"

Vincent knows how to deal with his cry baby brother sometimes when both phayu and rain can't take it anymore, Vincent always comes to rescue.

Rain opens his sit and let him go inside. As soon Vincent opens the door see him sitting on the ground while phayu trying to explain to him gently why they need to go now

Vincent moved towards them when both raised their head to see him Victor got scared. He is more scared of his brother than his parents, because his parents are always so sweet and tender even when he's doing all his caprices but Vincent is ready to slap him.

"Hey you better take any socks there and come out vicky"

"But-" victor tried to defend...

"I'm not going to listen, no no stop being a baby. I count to three if you're not out of this room I'll pinch your cheeks. One, two-"

Before even three victor grabs the first socks and run out to go sit in the car. He knows his brother doesn't play even if they love each other and play together all the time when Vincent is angry he is scared.