CHAPTER III: EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

"remove your clothes" said the tall guy

Rain was so scared, he started having panic attack he can't breathe, he can't say anything he just stood there tears on his eyes. He is fighting his own self to be brave but how can he do that he is just a weak omega against this strong alpha. But he need to say something he can't let this guy fuck him up without fighting back.

"I trusted you why are you doing this to me? I said i love you but I'm not ready to have sex with you, I can't mate with you because i want us to work first on getting to know each other more" Rain cries out loud

"Shut up" the man slap him. "You think i want something from you? No you're just too pretty i wanted to have a taste but I can't support your bitch behaviour anymore. You're wasting my time" the man threw rain on the bed and got on top of him.

"No no no please leave me" Rain crying .

Rrrrrrrr phone ringing

Rain woke up. Again this dream i thought i was doing fine why now again just when i met someone i like this fear coming back, he was sweating and breathing heavily. He takes his phone to see it was 9am and phayu calling...

R: Allô with a low voice

P: hello rain i hope i didn't wake you up? You sound out of breath is everything okay?

R: Good morning, Yeah I'm fine thank you, i just woke up.

P: Didn't you say you have morning class?

R: "ohh shit" yeahhh thanks for calling now I'm awake i would be probably asleep if you didn't call and my friends are going to kill me for being late. So why are you calling this early, is everything alright.?

P: Yes, i hope you slept well. I wanted to tell you I'll be very busy today probably not having my phone all day so if you text me I won't be able to answer. Just to let you know maybe you'll think I'll be ignoring you after yesterday.

Rain was actually so happy to see the alpha being so considerate about him. They just met but he is telling him his schedule already. But deep down he is so scared what if it's just another trap.

R: it's okay I'll be at school all day I'll be back maybe just tonight. Don't worry thank you for letting me know. Have a good day

P: okay work hard don't skip your breakfast i know a lot of students don't eat well. I'll talk to you tonight bye take care

R: Bye take care.

After this small conversation rain calms down and forget a bit about his bad dream and was just thinking how sexy phayu sound in the morning. His morning voice was definitely so sexy

He went to get ready, when sky and ple arrived they were shocked to see rain already ready and eating his breakfast.

"Rain are you feeling alright" sky ask with concern.

Although rain was feeling better and happy to get to know phayu but his insecurities was coming back and it was showing. He can't hide it from his best friend.

"I'm just under the weather" rain said

"Did you dream about it again?" sky knew even if rain said nothing he can read the boy like a open book

Rain just nodded, his friends was worried about him because since last year rain has became someone else he doesn't have the sparkle the joy, this boy who was a ball of sunshine is now just living like there's no tomorrow. Each day was just another day for him to fight being alive.