CHAPTER XXI: RAIN IS SICK

Rain company is getting more and more bigger and recognised, he is so proud of himself for working so hard and finally achieve his dream.

His parents also are so proud of him even if they can't be prouf of what they did to him but they're trying their best to make up but rain can't just forget everything, he is okay to forgive them but they don't have to act like a perfect family they never was and they will never be. So he occasionally meet them maybe during board meeting at the company or when they have something important to discuss.

Phayu can't be more than proud right now this little boy is grown up now, he is happy to have him. his life has changed since he walked in now he won't let him go no matter what...

Phayu has been working on their house, he asked rain some questions about if one day the want to build a house how he would like it to be and rain of course told him everything without hesitation not knowing his hubby is already making the plan for the house. He already bought the property.

Rain is the luckiest, his alpha always think of everytime before he could even think about it, phayu had made his life so much beautiful and happy. Now they can't wait to see what the future has for them...

Phayu was working when suddenly his phone keeps buzzing with a lot of messages and calls. He doesn't know what's going on. So he tried to read the message everyone congratulating him, other getting mad because they has a crush on him.

"What the hell is going on" he said

Just when he was scrolling on his phone to read the spam text, Pai enters his office..

"Congratulations my man" Pai said

"What did you do this time Pai I'm not playing here" phayu frowned he knows his friend so well, he is the only one that could have done this shit...

"Calm down, okay i took some pictures of your proposal and sent them to some journalist and then boom you guys are famous now the rich alpha phayu and the incredible omega rain are getting married. Isn't it good?" Pai said

"What the fuck, why did you do that"

"You can't hide your relationship anymore, rain is successful now and i want all those crazy bitches to go cry their eyes out and leave you alone, you're a taken man"

"I'm going to kill you Pai, i don't know how rain will react to this"

"Don't worry" Pai tease him more

Phayu pick up the phone and call rain immediately without waisting time. If he received those tons of messages rain must have receive the same thing.

"Hello P'phayu"

"Baby are you okay, have you seen the news"

"Yes, my phone can't stop ringing since this morning"

"I'm so sorry baby it's Pai who did that he didn't even ask me"

"Why are you saying sorry, I'm so happy now everyone knows i can show off I got the most sexy hubby, don't worry about me everyone here congratulated me they're all so supportive and lovely"

"Okay baby see you tonight love you" he cuts the call.

"I swear to god Pai if rain was pissed at me i was going to beat your ass"

"Tsk as if you can... I knew rain would like it i asked sky first, have some faith in me"

"Uhmm how is it going with him"