CHAPTER XIV: SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS

One week later ...

After being locked with rain for three days fucking his soul out during his heat, phayu finally went back to work and prepare everything as the event is this Saturday, he has been so busy with saifa going here and there with both current projects and the big project... Thank goodness rain has been kidnapped by his parents so he's at least in peace knowing rain is spending time get to know his family while he is busy working...

His mom had really fell in love with the cute boy, she's treating rain like a newborn giving him everything without even rain asking, she's buying him a lot of stuff even if phayu told her rain doesn't need all that but she's just stubborn and do whatever she wants... Rain is so happy to finally have a present mom being there for him, his heart is full he just wants everything to never change he loves this family...

****

Today is the day of the inauguration, it's a very big ceremony held by a very important person, the whole country knows him he has multiple business, property, land and others stuff, he is also a member of parliament having a say about some important decisions in the country....

They all headed inside the complex, phayu has never been nervous before but this is something very important for him he's anxious. His parents, friends and mostly rain are there to cheer him up they are all so supportive. Saifa tried to calm down he is shaking a bit, phayu place his hand on his shoulder asking him to take a breath the difficult part is already gone...

Everyone around them clapping as they walk through the red carpet, a lot of camera fixed on them, reporters left and right bombarding questions. They focus on moving forward to stop in front of their client.

"Welcome Mr Pakin" as they both bow sign of respect saying hi

"Thank you young man. Let's get inside you did an amazing work here" Pakin said with a smile, phayu and saifa signed to relieve the tension. the guard guide them inside where the red ribbon is, paparazzi taking tons of pictures making the men almost blind due to all the flashing lights...

"Thank you all for being here we are going to start" the MC said giving Mr Pakin scissors to cut the ribbon and open the complex. As he did everyone clapped and congratulate them ...

"I may say that without those two talented men we won't be standing here, thank you Mr Phayu and Mr Saifa for making this dream of mine come true" Pakim said shaking their hands they both smile and say "thanks to you for trusting us on this project"

As they all made their way inside where there's a small party. Everyone coming with flowers to congratulate the young men, their family finally can see them they were so busy with everyone they couldn't talk.

"Congratulations my sons I'm so proud of you two" Phayu's dad said hugging both of them patting their back

"You'll never know how much pride i have right now to know that I'm your mother and auntie, I'm very proud of you, very proud" phayu's mom said hugging them tearing up...

"We are so proud of you sons, we wish you a brilliant future you've made your name and no one can stop you, keep working hard we love you so much " saifa dad added, his mom is so emotional she can't talk she just hug the boy so tight...

"Congratulations man, i guess having a rich and important friend will be beneficial for me" Pai said, phayu almost punch him but he knows his friend is proud of him.

Rain was just quiet with his two bestfriend looking from far at the emotional scene in front of him tearing up. Phayu looked at him and smile...

"Aren't you going to congratulate your hubby" phayu tease seeing rain tearing, he moved forward and hug him inhaling his scent to finally breath, phayu has been holding his breath for so long he didn't even notice but having rain in his arms always make him feel good and relaxed...