CHAPTER XII: MEETING THE IN LAWS

A week has passed today Phayu's parents are coming they are already at the airport waiting for the check up.

"I'll be coming to pick you up at the airport" phayu sent a text to his mother.

He cleans his schedule for the rest of the day because he wants to spend time with his parents, he missed them so much. Rain will stay at sky's place he will pick him up when he's done.

Time passed.... Phayu left the office driving to the airport. He arrived just on time waiting to see his parents to come out...

"Son" his father called. Phayu turned to see the old man coming to give him a long hug..

"What about me" his mom said making a face ...

"Ohoh mom i missed you too" he hugs her so tight. Let's go let me take your luggage.

He drives them to their hotel where they will be staying for the time ... They don't know but phayu is planning to build them a house here that will be their home whenever they come so they don't have to stay at the hotel all the time, he is also planning to build a new house for him and rain it's a surprise ...

He puts all their luggage inside the suite and let them change and rest a bit while he is going to buy some food for them...

After sometimes he's back with a lot of food water and juice, they ate all together chatting phayu telling them everything that has been going on in his life. He has a very open relationship with his parents so he can say anything to them..

"When are we meeting our cutie" his mom said...

"Mom you just arrived and he is my cutie" phayu said pouting like a baby... Even if he is a grown man but in front of his parents phayu will always be their baby...

"Who said he is your only cutie wait until i steal him from you, he will love me more" his mom added stucking out her tongue ...

"Dad you see" phayu said wanting some help

"Stop it you two, let meet him first" his dad replied

"I'll be free sunday, tomorrow i have to meet an important client for lunch to discuss something since it's Saturday we'll be free so we can talk freely" phayu said "I'll send a driver to pick you up at six be ready by then" he added. They continue eating and talking...

Hours passed, now he misses his bunny "I'm leaving I'll let you rest, tomorrow saifa will be there, he also wants to come to meet rain so come together" he said leaving

"Say hi to my cutie" his mom yelled before he could close the door, phayu gave her a blank look.

He went to pick up rain to sky's apart...

"I'm outside baby" he sent the text waiting for his cute boy to come out...

"I have to go P'phayu is outside see you next time bye bitches" he said while leaving his friends as he runs outside.

"Look how he ditched us for his boyfriend" ple said...

"Leave him, since he's living a perfect love we're no longer important " sky said rolling his eyes