CHAPTER XVII: GRADUATION

Graduation day...

Rain woke up very excited to finally finish school...

"Are you ready" phayu ask standing behind rain while the boy looking at himself on the mirror fixing his hair and clothes.

"Yes I'm super excited P'phayu let's go" he said smiling

Everyone waiting for them already at the university, Phayu's family of course was present they can't miss to see their cutie standing on the podium receiving his diploma while they'll all cheer him up and be proud....

"Rainnn" ple shouting his name coming with sky and other friends... They all hug and run inside excitedly leaving their family and friends sitting at the venue...

After sometimes everything was ready all graduate sitting and the ceremony started, calling one by one to take their diploma everyone shouting, clapping and congratulating the kids...

Meanwhile rain's parents arrived sitting at the back...

Rain coming down on stage running to hug phayu...

"P'phayu" the boy jumping from excitement

"Congratulations my love" phayu kisses his cheeks

All his family coming to hug the boy giving him all kind of gifts.

Phayu's mom really loves rain a lot, she bought a lot of gifts "congratulations my rainy" she is squeezing rain's cheeks

"Mom" phayu called out, he's so jealous of his boyfriend being touched like this even if it's family or friends his protective side can't stand it...

his mom doesn't even care about him continue adoring this little cute boy...

"I'm so proud of you son" Phayu's dad said tapping his shoulder as encouragement

Saifa, pai and many others friends came all together to celebrate with the kids...

His parents watching from far realisation hits they failed as a parent and their son is more comfortable with Phayu's parent than them. They don't even recognize their son anymore, he is more happier than ever right now all thanks to his alpha... what can they do right now NOTHING...

Rain saw them he looked at his boyfriend, phayu saw the change in rain's eyes...

"What's wrong baby" he said softly

"My parents are here" looking at their directions phayu turns to see the couple standing with flowers.

"I know you're angry at them baby but just accept the flower you don't have to talk if you want to" phayu said, he's a very polite man who respects the oldest...

They moved towards them phayu can't really act off, after all they're rain's parent he need to show them respect. He didn't forgive them for what they did at all, No, he make sure they can feel his resentment but doesn't say anything...

"Congratulations my son I'm really proud of you, you can't imagine" his mom said, she wanted to hug rain but he back off saying coldly "Thank you" even if his mom never said something bad to him but the fact she really didn't care at all about rain like she didn't have a child made him upset.

"When did you come back" rain asked coldly.

"Two days ago i wanted to be here for your graduation my son" she said, but isn't it too late for it rain thought but shake his head saying "whatever" and turn to look at his dad...