Epilogue 1

Alexander

I am wearing a black tuxedo. Waiting for my queen at the aisle. I can't wait to see her. Today, she will be my wife. My real Queen.

There she comes hands her daddy's arm wearing that dress that she sends me pictures of. Her father gave her hand to me. "Please love my daughter and protect her." He said crying. I nodded.

I pulled my queen towards me. I kissed her in front of everyone. My manager tries to stop me. "Do you want to die?" I barked and kissed my queen again. Smile while kissing her she smiles too. The priest clears his throat. Malina pulled away and said, "Let's get married first."

I smile and the priest starts speaking.

"Well ladies and gentlemen we know that Alexander and Malina and here today to get married and that they are perfect for each other-(Can I get an 'amen??')

But how did we end up here today?

How did these two wonderful people somehow not only end up meeting but also end up falling in love and deciding - choosing - to spend the rest of their lives together?

Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?

Alexander Harper, do you take Malina Ivanshov for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do," I said.

Priest asks me three times. And I said yes.

"Malina Ivanshov, do you take Alexander Harper for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Priest asks Malina.

"Yes," Malina says.

"Now you may kiss the bride," Priest says. I kiss Malina with my whole heart. She is my wife now. And I am her husband. When we pulled away. Everyone cheers and claps.

"Now let us humbly invoke God's blessing upon this bride and groom, that in his kindness he may favor with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony. In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife." Priest announce.

I put my head on Malina's head. We both are the happiest.