Chapter 23

Alexander

She left without a word. And I let her go. I don't want her to go but it's necessary. I told her those words were real. I never cared for anyone. But, I will do anything for her. She is my obsession, my only obsession, and now she is becoming my weakness. I signed but, now I can't do anything to leave her alone. She is mine now.

At Six a.m. I bought a black rose bouquet and went to her condo. I don't want to disturb her until she is ready to talk to me. I ring her condo's bell put the bouquet down there and hide from her. I know she also likes black roses like me so I prefer to give her a bouquet.

She opens her condo's door and sees left and right then down. Her face turns soft after seeing the bouquet. She picks it up and again sees left and right. But, I already put my name card on it. She will know that I sent it to her. She wants me to earn a chance ok then I will do everything for her which I have done in my entire life.

I turn away and go to my SUV because I am getting late for my office.

At noon I send a cute little text to her. Now she will be curious how I get her number.

My Queen

Alex: Hope you like a bouquet. Now tell me what should do more to earn that chance.

Alex: I will regularly send you these texts and send you a bouquet and also gifts. If you want something more you can ask me :).

Malina: How did you get my number? And How did you know where I live? Plus these things don't impress me at all.

I smiled at her text. Ok gets hard to get. But I am Alexander Harper. I will do everything to get her.

Alex: Does it matter? I will do anything for you my queen. Just ask me.

She saw my text but didn't reply I know she wants something more to get so I get up and ready to go to her place.