Chapter 30

Alexander

I never do these things for anyone not for me too. What I am doing? I cried in front of her, begged her, went down on my knees in front of her, selected her clothes, arranged a hot water tub, and stuff made her breakfast, took her on a date, and took off from the office just to some time with her. What I am doing? I want to run away but I can't. I can't breathe without her. Now I already thought about this I want to marry her simply.

I want to ask her to marry me but, it's too fast for her. She gave me a chance last night so I will wait until she is ready to marry me if it takes my whole life I will wait.

If someone told me six months before that I would do these things for a girl and fall for her want to marry her etc. I would laugh in his damn face and then will kill him. Now I am doing these for her.

I am happy that she is with me I will give her the whole world under her feet if she wants that. I will do everything for her.

My manager is calling me God what he wants now I already told him that I am not coming what he wants now.

"What happened" I barked.

"Sir PM wants to meet you ASAP," he said. Damn, I don't want to leave Malina today.

"What he wants?" I asked.

"He wants to talk about crisis and investments," he said.

Oh God, I have to go after all he is PM but what will I tell Malina? I already told her I am staying today with her and taking her out somewhere. Let me ask her. If she wants me to stay I will stay without a single regret.